TROLL LIST-New users please read

I wonder how many of the people who register on this board leave because of the crazies who call them "trolls" when they lose an argument.

I wonder how many of the people who register on this board leave because of the crazies who call them "trolls" when they lose an argument.

we aren't calling you a troll because you won an argument.....we're calling you a troll because of the fourteen threads you started yesterday on the same subject.......

Really? Some of you were calling me a "troll" before that, weren't you?

yes they were....I defended you.....I'm embarrassed......they were better judges of character than I was.....you are in fact a troll.....now I'll have to stop reading your posts, because you just aren't worth it....

perhaps you were trying to turn over a new leaf.....yesterday you proved you couldn't handle it.....

yes they were....I defended you.....I'm embarrassed......they were better judges of character than I was.....you are in fact a troll.....now I'll have to stop reading your posts, because you just aren't worth it....

perhaps you were trying to turn over a new leaf.....yesterday you proved you couldn't handle it.....

So what's the daily post-per-subject limit, Mr. Censor?

Obviously, 14 is over your imaginary number.

Any more "rules" you'd like to impose?

Back