TROLL LIST-New users please read

He has a one-bit brain with a parity error?

yeah thats why i'm right calling out the trolls, i seriously don't see why you would whine about this...why do you even care? you're the one proclaiming i should ignore them, why don't you ignore posts about trolls?

see how that works...

Are you still on this? Your evidence is that I used quotes? I sent you to my personal URL. I linked to a forum with 20,000 registered users where I have posted for 3 years as Dune. What is your major malfunction?
Just let it go. Everybody is under suspicion because of mr. "I change IPs like I take breaths", otherwise known as Legion.

Over time it will end, even Yurt will get past it. The Admin team knows you are Dune, new poster. At least until we see that IP shared with a known Legion...

:D

Just let it go. Everybody is under suspicion because of mr. "I change IPs like I take breaths", otherwise known as Legion.

Over time it will end, even Yurt will get past it. The Admin team knows you are Dune, new poster. At least until we see that IP shared with a known Legion...

actually, i came to dune's defense at first....then he blew it, certian posts i identified and then calling me "yurt" - only legion has put usernames in parentheticals....

he may not be legion, so i'm still giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Would you not agree that the administrator(s) or those who have some pedigree on this site, should refrain from this strange obsession they seem to have with changing their names to suit the weather (or whatever).
If they stopped than about 50% of the problem would disappear. I speak as one who has kept the same name for many years and who sees absolutely no point in changing.
I don't see how myself, Watermark, or Grind changing our names has any effect on the board whatsoever, except it's slight amusing to the three of us.

so then cancel9 is not a troll and is not legion?

Done and done.

I don't see how myself, Watermark, or Grind changing our names has any effect on the board whatsoever, except it's slight amusing to the three of us.

you're right....I just treat you like trolls and it makes very little difference in my life.....I'm not sure which one of you you are, but since none of you ever say anything worth remembering it really doesn't matter....

I wish I was cool like PostmoderProphet

actually, I prefer the Big Bang Theory....

Seriously though, why does this board have such a problem with trolls....I post regularly at four boards and this is the only one that has this problem......is it because whateverthefuckhisnameisnow simply sucks as a moderator?.........

Last edited:
Seriously though, why does this board have such a problem with trolls....I post regularly at four boards and this is the only one that has this problem......is it because whateverthefuckhisnameisnow simply sucks as a moderator?.........
How about because of the relaxed moderation style here? If they were more strict just about everyone (probably myself as well) would be banned.

How about because of the relaxed moderation style here? If they were more strict just about everyone (probably myself as well) would be banned.

obviously not true.....isn't it a simple matter to block new memberships from a particular ISP location?......a simple step that it seems someone doesn't want to take....that isn't a 'relaxed' moderation style....that's a total lack of moderation.....

obviously not true.....isn't it a simple matter to block new memberships from a particular ISP location?......a simple step that it seems someone doesn't want to take....that isn't a 'relaxed' moderation style....that's a total lack of moderation.....

Legion troll uses dozens and dozens, if not hundreds of proxy IPs. Its not that simple. Sure, we could go on the ban train for every new user, but that would be almost as lame as most of your posts.

yeah, we knew that.....
4593948789_cae251caa5_m.jpg

Back