TROLL LIST-New users please read

That's funny.

Billy Beer is psychotically obssessed with trolls, but he sez the trolls are the psychos!

LOLZ at Detroit drunken loser!

Since Billy Barstool spends so much time up Grind's ass, he may as well read this book so he will have something to do while he's up there: http://www.colonoscopyfordummies.com/index.aspx?gclid=CILp0_zC4qYCFcnc4Aodwkib0g

Hey, Grind, post another one of those screen shots with the IPs fuzzed out!

in case many have not noticed, most of legion associated names are now labeled "legion troll" under their username.

*its not all inclusive, and there is a slim chance that if someone were to use the same proxy as legion they would get swept up in that. I would say it's 99% accurate though

Or perhaps you cannot face the truth. That you are now a despised nation having once been one of the most admired and respected nations on earth.
My intention, sir (for you choose to hide any identity that I might know) is to stimulate those Americans who still have brains and annoy the life out of the stupid ones. Clearly you choose to be a member of the latter group.
You would notice, had you the wit, that MY name has NEVER changed. It is the same now as it was when I joined this forum and the same as it was in the now defunct AOL forum. Everyone knows who I am and where I live, they might not like it or me, but as far as I know this forum has never been a bumming buddies meeting place

Now......

Just how many assholes, was it our misfortune to inherit from AOL, here on jpp ?:palm:

and don't say "all of them", even though that would be accurate....

NEW TROLL UPDATE

Cancel9 is now added to the list as a troll and is to be thoroughly ignored.

i thought this crap was supposed to stop? i thought he was forever gone when he had damo cancel his other account...i don't get it...i even gave damo the benefit of the doubt and defended a new poster, won't make that mistake again

i thought this crap was supposed to stop? i thought he was forever gone when he had damo cancel his other account...i don't get it...i even gave damo the benefit of the doubt and defended a new poster, won't make that mistake again
The new poster Dune isn't Legion. I figured Cancel9 was a troll the moment I saw them, but since they had yet to prove it, I didn't mention them.

Everyone gets a clean start.

Last edited:
The new poster Dune isn't Legion. I figured Cancel9 was a troll the moment I saw them, but since they had yet to prove it, I didn't mention them.

Everyone gets a clean start.

dune has had half a dozen posts or more identical to legion...further, he referred to me as "Yurt" the other day, guess who the only other person on this board has ever put a username in parenthticals.....legion/mojo

fyi after the massive outing legion has names that go through other proxies, and the way we update is manual. Which means there will probably be some names that are legion that don't have the label. So we'll probably wait a while until we cast the net again and reel in a bunch of names. So either legion starts using a different proxy for each new name he creates or he gets lazy like usual and starts building up another franchise - or - he stops acting like his legion idiot self and posts normal, in which case we don't really have a problem, do we? :)

fyi after the massive outing legion has names that go through other proxies, and the way we update is manual. Which means there will probably be some names that are legion that don't have the label. So we'll probably wait a while until we cast the net again and reel in a bunch of names. So either legion starts using a different proxy for each new name he creates or he gets lazy like usual and starts building up another franchise - or - he stops acting like his legion idiot self and posts normal, in which case we don't really have a problem, do we? :)

Would you not agree that the administrator(s) or those who have some pedigree on this site, should refrain from this strange obsession they seem to have with changing their names to suit the weather (or whatever).
If they stopped than about 50% of the problem would disappear. I speak as one who has kept the same name for many years and who sees absolutely no point in changing.

IGNORE LIST. USE IT.

Would you not agree that the administrator(s) or those who have some pedigree on this site, should refrain from this strange obsession they seem to have with changing their names to suit the weather (or whatever).
If they stopped than about 50% of the problem would disappear. I speak as one who has kept the same name for many years and who sees absolutely no point in changing.

no i dont see it as a problem at all. only a few people change their names, and it's always obvious who is who based on location, post count, signature, etc.

dune has had half a dozen posts or more identical to legion...further, he referred to me as "Yurt" the other day, guess who the only other person on this board has ever put a username in parenthticals.....legion/mojo

Are you still on this? Your evidence is that I used quotes? I sent you to my personal URL. I linked to a forum with 20,000 registered users where I have posted for 3 years as Dune. What is your major malfunction?

Are you still on this? Your evidence is that I used quotes? I sent you to my personal URL. I linked to a forum with 20,000 registered users where I have posted for 3 years as Dune. What is your major malfunction?

He has a one-bit brain with a parity error?

Back