TROLL LIST-New users please read

For some reason I cannot edit the original post. Add

Charlie Bass

To the list. He has been confirmed to be LEGION and is not a genuine poster.

Lowaicue is not a troll. I've known him on the boards for 9 years or so.
Just because he isn't part of Legion does not mean he isn't a troll. His hubris is filled with the typical troll methodology, from flame baiting to mindless one-liners.

Sometimes he actually has something to say that isn't coated with flame bait. Sometimes he even makes some good points. Unfortunately, the majority of the time he is simply the typical attention whoring troll.

Just because he isn't part of Legion does not mean he isn't a troll. His hubris is filled with the typical troll methodology, from flame baiting to mindless one-liners.

Sometimes he actually has something to say that isn't coated with flame bait. Sometimes he even makes some good points. Unfortunately, the majority of the time he is simply the typical attention whoring troll.
I'm still debating whether or not to keep him on the final list.

The monkey who started this thread should add himself to his troll list because that list is actually trolling people he perceives as trolls which makes it trolling so can the real troll please stand up? The Bass told you dumb monkey trolls already that he isn't the poster called "legion" but since you chimps insist on believing otherwise you all will just have to feel the fire while the Bass is here.

The monkey who started this thread should add himself to his troll list because that list is actually trolling people he perceives as trolls which makes it trolling so can the real troll please stand up? The Bass told you dumb monkey trolls already that he isn't the poster called "legion" but since you chimps insist on believing otherwise you all will just have to feel the fire while the Bass is here.

:confused:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_mDTLphIVY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_mDTLphIVY[/ame]

ANNOUNCMENT: Lowaique has been determined by me, after extensive research, not to be a troll. While he does make trolling posts, I believe that it is not his sole intent on this board.

Low, despite our continued differences, I would like to publicly apologize. I was in error.

ANNOUNCMENT: Lowaique has been determined by me, after extensive research, not to be a troll. While he does make trolling posts, I believe that it is not his sole intent on this board.

Low, despite our continued differences, I would like to publicly apologize. I was in error.

:good4u:

I tried to save you a lot of research, but glad you came to your own conclusion.

Poor drunk-ass Billy Beer has no life, so he spends all his time obssessing over interwebs trolls.

What a loser.

Back