TROLL LIST-New users please read

I don't see how myself, Watermark, or Grind changing our names has any effect on the board whatsoever, except it's slight amusing to the three of us.

Well, speaking for myself the idea of changing my name hasn't really occurred to me. Why the hell should it.

HOWEVER while you guys play the alias game some might be tempted. Why dont you just try to set an example for others to follow?

Many things are amusing can you not find something else?

actually, I prefer the Big Bang Theory....

Seriously though, why does this board have such a problem with trolls....I post regularly at four boards and this is the only one that has this problem......is it because whateverthefuckhisnameisnow simply sucks as a moderator?.........

because trolling isn't against our rules, why is this so hard for your tiny brain to understand?

So we don't really have a "problem" in that regard.

One of the reasons we don't like doing anything about trolls is because it's largely harmless. why go around banning guys just for poking around jpp?

You can also ignore the trolls, it doesn't take very long to click ignore user. And for any of those that don't mind seeing troll posts, it's not FORCED on them.

Thirdly, you start getting into a slippery slope. Is this stuff watermark says trolling? Some mods at other sites would say yes. But most people dont' mind that. If we didn't have a lax attitude you could set the stage for "fuck that guy, he's trolling, ban", something we dont' like to do.

This site has always been built around openess and freedom. Grow a ball sack and move on, because the trolls aren't going anywhere.

Well, speaking for myself the idea of changing my name hasn't really occurred to me. Why the hell should it.

HOWEVER while you guys play the alias game some might be tempted. Why dont you just try to set an example for others to follow?

Many things are amusing can you not find something else?

I change my name because it can reflect my mood at times. Sometimes I hate the universe and I want a name to reflect that, other times I feel whimsical and it's HOLLLLY POTATOES! :shock:

It's amusing and harmless. There are other messageboard software that actually give users a field to change their own name as much as they want (ip board) which, quite frankly, I think is awesome.

Last edited:
Just let it go. Everybody is under suspicion because of mr. "I change IPs like I take breaths", otherwise known as Legion.

Over time it will end, even Yurt will get past it. The Admin team knows you are Dune, new poster. At least until we see that IP shared with a known Legion...

:D

I need to know whats up with this accusation is against me. I am not a troll but I do have a troll account which I can sick on this site.

because trolling isn't against our rules, why is this so hard for your tiny brain to understand?

So we don't really have a "problem" in that regard.

One of the reasons we don't like doing anything about trolls is because it's largely harmless. why go around banning guys just for poking around jpp?

You can also ignore the trolls, it doesn't take very long to click ignore user. And for any of those that don't mind seeing troll posts, it's not FORCED on them.

Thirdly, you start getting into a slippery slope. Is this stuff watermark says trolling? Some mods at other sites would say yes. But most people dont' mind that. If we didn't have a lax attitude you could set the stage for "fuck that guy, he's trolling, ban", something we dont' like to do.

This site has always been built around openess and freedom. Grow a ball sack and move on, because the trolls aren't going anywhere.

perhaps you could wrap YOUR tiny brain around this.....once we've established a person is a troll and worthy of banning it hardly seems appropriate to simply let that person change his name and spend another week determining he's the same fucking troll.....it's bad enough having to spend the time figuring out if YOUR posts are worth reading

ATTENTION MODS

PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD

This thread has not had the community results I had been initially hoping for. Thus it not longer serves it's purpose.

perhaps you could wrap YOUR tiny brain around this.....once we've established a person is a troll and worthy of banning it hardly seems appropriate to simply let that person change his name and spend another week determining he's the same fucking troll.....it's bad enough having to spend the time figuring out if YOUR posts are worth reading

only idiot proles waste hours figuring out meaningless screen names on the internet. I don't care either way.

Back