Trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took you off for this thread as it was getting tedious figuring out who was speaking to who, etc.

You seem to have schizophrenia as you cannot seem to make up your mind whether I am new or not, which is hilarious.

I picture you as a fat, barefoot 49-year old housewife in suburban PA with oversized, drooping breasts, too much makeup purchased on sale from CVS, and mismatched blouse/pants outfit that stopped fitting 8 years ago after your 4th child but that you are too vain to admit should not be worn any longer - who sits on a torn, unattractive fabric couch with a various assortment of current and former boyfriends on Sunday afternoons screaming for her preferred football team.

This is a change of pace from Saturdays where your primary focus is on HSN on which you spend modest sums on poorly-made costume jewelery hoping to be seen as a local Joan Rivers - but sadly is more commonly discussed as a poor version of Amy Schumer.

While some elements of my depiction might be exaggerated, I doubt they are very far off the mark.

:rofl2: And you still claim you're a new poster. You're not a very good fiction writer, either.

Still waiting for these freaks to point out where I called warp a white supremacist. Maybe you could help them.

Amy Schumer look-alike, here it is:

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?63622-Trump-is-an-idiot&p=1518335#post1518335

"....just like the other cons here...."

======================

If you lost a pound for every lie you made in this forum, you might actually be able to share a seat on that torn fabric couch I mentioned above with someone else, and avoid the plus-size department stores' clearance racks for the first time in many years.

Amy Schumer look-alike, here it is:

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?63622-Trump-is-an-idiot&p=1518335#post1518335

"....just like the other cons here...."

======================

If you lost a pound for every lie you made in this forum, you might actually be able to share a seat on that torn fabric couch I mentioned above with someone else, and avoid the plus-size department stores' clearance racks for the first time in many years.

You really are a mental case. There is no mention of white supremacy in that post, are you delusional? I referred to sleazy sexual insults, which Y O U used.

:rofl2: And you still claim you're a new poster. You're not a very good fiction writer, either.

You yourself can't figure out whether I am new or not, and keep bouncing back and forth whether I am or not.

I can't help but laugh at how you cannot even remember from thread to thread what your last comment was.

You are a mental case and a liar. I would suggest everybody ignore you after what you just did. Lies and the lying liars who tell them. That's you.

From the poster who has me on ignore, took me off ignore, put me back on ignore, claims I am a newbie then declares I am someone else's account...was schizrophenia diagnosed in your family?

What was it that I just did, honey?

Did you stop wearing bras because you couldn't find any that could fit your bulging, sagging sacks, or just couldn't afford them any more?

From the poster who has me on ignore, took me off ignore, put me back on ignore, claims I am a newbie then declares I am someone else's account...was schizrophenia diagnosed in your family?

What was it that I just did, honey?

Did you stop wearing bras because you couldn't find any that could fit your bulging, sagging sacks, or just couldn't afford them any more?

I didn't say I had YOU on ignore, stupid. You said you had ME on ignore. What a dolt.

You lied that I called you a white supremacist and the facts are out there for everyone to see. You are a liar and a mental case. GFY.

Cunt, I do not need to do ANYTHING; I do not make the rules and if simpleton morons like you don't like them, go complain to the mods. As for distinguishing between "good" trolling and "bad", IMO there is no difference and should not be allowed. Derailing a thread with it is a sign a poster is incapable of debating the facts, and needs to troll to participate.

Then stop fucking trolling and complaining to the mods...

Suck my ass, cock and balls u chimps. I opened a single thread, which has brought the filth and dung of humanity on this forum out in spades, including dim trash like you and the fat housewife above,

I doubt that, because Dung pussied out and left the site because he couldn't handle Grind's enthusiasm for the Ferguson case... :D

ff5.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back