Trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same happened to me, I came and without insulting anyone I started getting slammed by the leftists.

You know what I did? Well, I didn't start a thread to whine about it, I just insulted them back...

Intelligent, funny insulting can sometimes be entertaining in the right thread/context, but when you have dogshit like evince/buckly just spouting idiocies sounding like mental patients in a corner with a straight-jacket, or christie trolling incessantly and successfully derailing the thread so that many of the thread posters begin focusing on their nonsense instead of the thread topic - which likely was an attack on some liberal pet like obama, etc. - it makes it difficult to sustain any kind of normal discussion.

I am on some boards with almost no moderation that are very free-wheeling, but even those have some moderation, otherwise you have anarchy and discussions become impossible. Dung like buckly and evince have no business being allowed on a public forum.

Intelligent, funny insulting can sometimes be entertaining in the right thread/context, but when you have dogshit like evince/buckly just spouting idiocies sounding like mental patients in a corner with a straight-jacket, or christie trolling incessantly and successfully derailing the thread so that many of the thread posters begin focusing on their nonsense instead of the thread topic - which likely was an attack on some liberal pet like obama, etc. - it makes it difficult to sustain any kind of normal discussion.

I am on some boards with almost no moderation that are very free-wheeling, but even those have some moderation, otherwise you have anarchy and discussions become impossible. Dung like buckly and evince have no business being allowed on a public forum.

Any site that allows liberals has a bunch of Desh/Christie/Buckleys on them.

And if you want some moderation, why don't you just pick another site? Why do they all have to be the same?

Another failed post from one of THE weakest turds on the forum. It took me all of a week to place confirm you are the forum's shittiest poster, with absolutely nothing of value to offer. BTW, is that the image in your mirror you see each morning?

When did you stop fucking men for money?
Always the victim, if you go back and read your posts, it was actually you that started the tone, you started in on iolo and picked up your pace from there.

Another failed post from one of THE weakest turds on the forum. It took me all of a week to place confirm you are the forum's shittiest poster, with absolutely nothing of value to offer. BTW, is that the image in your mirror you see each morning?

When did you stop fucking men for money?

S/he/it hasn't stopped.

S/he/it does it for free too.

It's a "labor of love" for that faggot.

You're a lying bitch, you stupid cunt.

I'm not one to defend Rana as she's a major troll herself, but factually she's right. I went back and found that transwarpdrive's first three posts in that thread all contained personal insults to the poster. It wasn't until his forth post in that thread that he didn't insult the poster. I stopped there, it was all I was looking for

I have no fear of the truth. I was curious. She was right

I'm not one to defend Rana as she's a major troll herself, but factually she's right. I went back and found that transwarpdrive's first three posts in that thread all contained personal insults to the poster. It wasn't until his forth post in that thread that he didn't insult the poster. I stopped there, it was all I was looking for

I have no fear of the truth. I was curious. She was right

You should have read further if you wanted the truth.

Maybe his "tone" was a bit harsh in those first three posts, it wasn't personally insulting.

When cuntiefan called him a White supremacist, that was the first time an personal insult was thrown at him from her/it.

And with the history that limey iolo has with him, the gloves were already off on that relationship.

Just because some idiot poster doesn't like the "tone" doesn't mean they have a right to start in on the insults.

Rana is a biased liar and always will be.

Maybe his "tone" was a bit harsh in those first three posts, it wasn't personally insulting

Yes, it was clearly personally insulting. I don't have a problem with that, but it does make this thread disingenuous.

Post 1: "why don't you show the forum your vast intellect "

Post 2: "Spoken like a typically clueless NY Times reader. I'll bet you think the editorial pages and articles of that rag are "high quality." Try thinking for yourself"

Post 3: "The left is mostly comprised of dishonest people like you"

Agreed

Last edited:
Always the victim, if you go back and read your posts, it was actually you that started the tone, you started in on iolo and picked up your pace from there.

You need to go back through all of my posts and see that lolo was the conflict initiator. You might only be reviewing the posts in this thread rather than the full history.

Any site that allows liberals has a bunch of Desh/Christie/Buckleys on them.

And if you want some moderation, why don't you just pick another site? Why do they all have to be the same?

EVERY discussion site I belong to has many people across the political spectrum; the problem here is that posters like evince can come in and start cursing at people derailing the whole thread withour consequence.

I'm not one to defend Rana as she's a major troll herself, but factually she's right. I went back and found that transwarpdrive's first three posts in that thread all contained personal insults to the poster. It wasn't until his forth post in that thread that he didn't insult the poster. I stopped there, it was all I was looking for I have no fear of the truth. I was curious. She was right

WRONG, and both of you owe me an apology:

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?63622-Trump-is-an-idiot&p=1516103#post1516103

lolo was trolling by claiming nazis and zionists are identical, which is flamebait and banned on many poli forums. If you are going to try to initiate a flame war, then you better expect to be attacked.

After getting caught lying, he then posted this:

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?63622-Trump-is-an-idiot&p=1517215#post1517215

"...there's a good little arsehole."

And then this:

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?63622-Trump-is-an-idiot&p=1517218#post1517218

"God Almighty - who let YOU out?"

The lied again here:

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?63622-Trump-is-an-idiot&p=1517593#post1517593

"Obviously nobody ever supported Hitler except the Republicans."

And then this:

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?63622-Trump-is-an-idiot&p=1518252#post1518252

"Go back to the Insititution, you ranting clown! Probably someone there actually cares about drunken halfwits."

==========================================

He was attacked for spewing flamebait, and justifiably so. When exposed, he responded with juvenile attacks.

Last edited:

Maybe his "tone" was a bit harsh in those first three posts, it wasn't personally insulting.

When cuntiefan called him a White supremacist, that was the first time an personal insult was thrown at him from her/it.

And with the history that limey iolo has with him, the gloves were already off on that relationship.

Just because some idiot poster doesn't like the "tone" doesn't mean they have a right to start in on the insults.

I had to take you off ignore to respond to this, you vicious, vulgar, disgusting liar. You piece of shit. Show where I called transwarp a "white supremacist" with a link to the post.

You steaming pile of dogshit. People here scrape the likes of you off the bottoms of their shoes.

WRONG, and both of you owe me an apology:

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?63622-Trump-is-an-idiot&p=1516103#post1516103

lolo was trolling by claiming nazis and zionists are identical, which is flamebait and banned on many poli forums. If you are going to try to initiate a flame war, then you better expect to be attacked.

After getting caught lying, he then posted this:

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?63622-Trump-is-an-idiot&p=1517215#post1517215

"...there's a good little arsehole."

You have definitely identified another leftist troll,

But I said your first three posts had personal insults, they did, and they were all before that post you just provided which wasn't even directed at you.

What do I "owe you an apology" for exactly?

You need to go back through all of my posts and see that lolo was the conflict initiator. You might only be reviewing the posts in this thread rather than the full history.
He must not be aware of the feature that allows you to review up to 80 pages of posts and they are in chronological order.

I had to take you off ignore to respond to this, you vicious, vulgar, disgusting liar. You piece of shit. Show where I called transwarp a "white supremacist" with a link to the post.

You steaming pile of dogshit. People here scrape the likes of you off the bottoms of their shoes.

How did you see the post if you have him on ignore? Then you had to take him off to respond? The "ignore" feature of this doesn't seem to be what I generally think of as "ignore."

I would be interested in the answer to your question though

He must not be aware of the feature that allows you to review up to 80 pages of posts and they are in chronological order.

I looked at the thread he identified in his OP post for his first posts. I assume that's why he picked that thread to link to.

Did I miss something? Genuine question, not implying anything

He claims iolo is a troll because he didn't like the comment about Zionists. Boo freaking hoo.

I don't think this board has ever had a noob who tries to impose his standards of trolling v. non-trolling on the posters. Obviously this isn't the place for him, his sensitivities are going to take a lot of hits.

How did you see the post if you have him on ignore? Then you had to take him off to respond? The "ignore" feature of this doesn't seem to be what I generally think of as "ignore."

I would be interested in the answer to your question though

If you read posts without logging in you see them all.

You have definitely identified another leftist troll, But I said your first three posts had personal insults, they did, and they were all before that post you just provided which wasn't even directed at you. What do I "owe you an apology" for exactly?

In my book, trolling a person is the same as directly personally insulting or attacking them. That lolo did not say: "you are an X" but still posted flamebait BS is irrelevent; they are both equivalent actions.

I looked at the thread he identified in his OP post for his first posts. I assume that's why he picked that thread to link to.

Did I miss something? Genuine question, not implying anything

If you go to a posters profile page you click latest post, you can see all posts in chronological order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back