Trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahgahahgagagagaghahgaghahgahgahga

even fucking republicans are ashamed of republicans

I'm a conservative independent. I dislike the republican party as I detest the US chamber of commerce and corporate america, but I utterly DETEST the democratic party as it is the absolute scum of the earth. If the republican party rid itself of the corporates and toned down the religious fanatics, it would be the dominant party for the next 75 years.

The democratic party is a cancer, it will lead to the destruction and collapse of the country.

Got it dimwit?

give us your personal platform.

you cant just be against EVERYFUCKINGTHING in the world

you have to be for something

I'm a conservative independent. I dislike the republican party as I detest the US chamber of commerce and corporate america, but I utterly DETEST the democratic party as it is the absolute scum of the earth. If the republican party rid itself of the corporates and toned down the religious fanatics, it would be the dominant party for the next 75 years.

The democratic party is a cancer, it will lead to the destruction and collapse of the country.

Got it dimwit?

this is not what you believe

this is a hate rant fool

its so fucking funny how they all say they are not republicans

Then they go all out to defend everything that R party does

they are transparent

I've been here longer than you under one screen name only.

You admitted you only post here to rag on liberals, so that makes you the troll. Own it.

oh Chrispie.....you used to be a poster, now all you have left is trolling.....I'm not sure if being a liberal burned off all your brain cells, or Legion stole your account, or you just stopped caring but you aren't anything other than a troll any more.......kindly go fuck yourself.....

oh Chrispie.....you used to be a poster, now all you have left is trolling.....I'm not sure if being a liberal burned off all your brain cells, or Legion stole your account, or you just stopped caring but you aren't anything other than a troll any more.......kindly go fuck yourself.....

I was thinking the same thing

See the idiot in post #2 making my case for me; it is following me all over the forum trolling in every thread I post in.

You are an asshole...
And a pretty stupid one at that.
You will not get away with spewing right wing racist lies the way you get away with it on other forums...
Get used to it or leave.
As a side note...a few months ago, in a poll here at JPP, it was unanimously agreed on, by the entire board, that Truth Detector is a moron.
You should become fast friends...

I is an asshole...
And a pretty stupid one at that.
I will not get away with spewing left wing racist lies the way I get away with it on other forums...
I may get used to it or leave.
As a side note...a few months ago, in a poll here at JPP, it was unanimously agreed on, by the entire board, that I is a moron.
I won't become one of your fast friends anytime soon...

There.

FIFY, you negro asswipe.

Got it dimwit?

Like she said ...a republicon...Lol

Said the self sanctimonious, closeted racist, silly troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back