Trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.
He must not be aware of the feature that allows you to review up to 80 pages of posts and they are in chronological order.

I am WELL aware of the feature and showed that fact, as I used it to re-trace that thread.

Rana is an arab muslim name; is that what you are?

In my book, trolling a person is the same as directly personally insulting or attacking them. That lolo did not say: "you are an X" but still posted flamebait BS is irrelevent; they are both equivalent actions.

The post you picked is well after the initial exchanges, which is where you were being insulted when actually you started the insults in your first post. I'm not getting your point in this.

Again, I have no problem with you insulting anyone, I just don't get the thread. You dish it out, which is fine, so take it

How did you see the post if you have him on ignore? Then you had to take him off to respond? The "ignore" feature of this doesn't seem to be what I generally think of as "ignore."

I would be interested in the answer to your question though

The idiot christiefan is lying yet again; she lumped me together with various posters she called white supremists.

If you go to a posters profile page you click latest post, you can see all posts in chronological order.

OK, and that is useful. But I don't understand the point in doing that in this specific case rather than just focusing on the thread he chose to demonstrate in his OP post. Again, straight up question

He claims iolo is a troll because he didn't like the comment about Zionists. Boo freaking hoo.

I don't think this board has ever had a noob who tries to impose his standards of trolling v. non-trolling on the posters. Obviously this isn't the place for him, his sensitivities are going to take a lot of hits.

So now you are admitting you lied and that I am actually new to the board? How many more lies do you want us to expose of yours today? You fat cow.

The post you picked is well after the initial exchanges, which is where you were being insulted when actually you started the insults in your first post. I'm not getting your point in this.

Again, I have no problem with you insulting anyone, I just don't get the thread. You dish it out, which is fine, so take it

Like I said, I see no difference between calling someone an asshole, and flamebaiting in a thread; both are actions equally unreasonable. lolo based upon the posts from the other posters, clearly had a history of pullling that crap, so I didn't bother to wait to see how they'd respond to my posts before calling them what they deserved to be.

So now you are admitting you lied and that I am actually new to the board? How many more lies do you want us to expose of yours today? You fat cow.

I thought you had me on ignore, liar.

I still think you're a previous poster, right down to your insults of calling me a fat cow. Completely laughable.

You obviously came from a moderated board where flaming and name calling is moderated- it isn't here. There are some clear lines you can't cross- though I've seen some arbitrary applications.

Your best bet is to IA and thread ban- or find a better moderated forum.

I still think you're a previous poster, right down to your insults of calling me a fat cow. Completely laughable.

That's classic from the chic who just admitted responding to someone she has on ignore. How do liberals have no sense of hypocrisy? It's bizarre

Like I said, I see no difference between calling someone an asshole, and flamebaiting in a thread; both are actions equally unreasonable. lolo based upon the posts from the other posters, clearly had a history of pullling that crap, so I didn't bother to wait to see how they'd respond to my posts before calling them what they deserved to be.

Doing it first because you know what they are going to do makes sense to do, but not to complain about...

That's classic from the chic who just admitted responding to someone she has on ignore. How do liberals have no sense of hypocrisy? It's bizarre

Still waiting for these freaks to point out where I called warp a white supremacist. Maybe you could help them.

Post 106. You said you had no doubt I called him a white supremacist. Why don't all of you just put up or shut up already?

That isn't what that post said, he didn't say you called him a white supremacist. First time reading or are you just a veteran who sucks at it? If you want to ask me about what that post actually says I'm in. But that you're slanting it already says your question isn't genuinely asked and therefore doesn't require an actual answer

I took you off for this thread as it was getting tedious figuring out who was speaking to who, etc.

You seem to have schizophrenia as you cannot seem to make up your mind whether I am new or not, which is hilarious.

I picture you as a fat, barefoot 49-year old housewife in suburban PA with oversized, drooping breasts, too much makeup purchased on sale from CVS, and mismatched blouse/pants outfit that stopped fitting 8 years ago after your 4th child but that you are too vain to admit should not be worn any longer - who sits on a torn, unattractive fabric couch with a various assortment of current and former boyfriends on Sunday afternoons screaming for her preferred football team.

This is a change of pace from Saturdays where your primary focus is on HSN on which you spend modest sums on poorly-made costume jewelery hoping to be seen as a local Joan Rivers - but sadly is more commonly discussed as a poor version of Amy Schumer.

While some elements of my depiction might be exaggerated, I doubt they are very far off the mark.

I took you off for this thread as it was getting tedious figuring out who was speaking to who, etc.

You seem to have schizophrenia as you cannot seem to make up your mind whether I am new or not, which is hilarious.

I picture you as a fat, barefoot 49-year old housewife in suburban PA with oversized, drooping breasts, too much makeup purchased on sale from CVS, and mismatched blouse/pants outfit that stopped fitting 8 years ago after your 4th child but that you are too vain to admit should not be worn any longer - who sits on a torn, unattractive fabric couch with a various assortment of current and former boyfriends on Sunday afternoons screaming for her preferred football team.

This is a change of pace from Saturdays where your primary focus is on HSN on which you spend modest sums on poorly-made costume jewelery hoping to be seen as a local Joan Rivers - but sadly is more commonly discussed as a poor version of Amy Schumer.

While some elements of my depiction might be exaggerated, I doubt they are very far off the mark.

You're wwwaaayyyyyy off. She's only 47

Then you should have no problem showing the post. I'm waiting.

Still waiting for these freaks to point out where I called warp a white supremacist. Maybe you could help them.

Post 106. You said you had no doubt I called him a white supremacist. Why don't all of you just put up or shut up already?

Awwwwww!

Is the widdle cunt making an idiotic attempt to cry just a little bit harder?

How funny!

That isn't what that post said, he didn't say you called him a white supremacist. First time reading or are you just a veteran who sucks at it? If you want to ask me about what that post actually says I'm in. But that you're slanting it already says your question isn't genuinely asked and therefore doesn't require an actual answer

You stuck your nose where it didn't belong and now you're backpedaling. No surprise there.

If someone says I lumped them in with a group, that means they're part of that group. Chickenshit started it, warp said it was true, and you said you believe it. So prove it or STFU.

87 chopprdchickenshit: When cuntiefan called him a White supremacist, that was the first time an personal insult was thrown at him from her/it.

103 warp: The idiot christiefan is lying yet again; she lumped me together with various posters she called white supremists.

106 kaz: I don't doubt that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back