Truce is over says Hamas...

In other words, they've re-built their stockpile of missiles.

yep. there will never be peace, they can't afford it. the palestinian myth was created solely to keep the war against israel valid, or least that was their hope. people with any intelligence can see that muslims do not want peace with jews and have in fact been warring against jews since their profit mumu came on the scene.

One has to commend their ingenuity in importing the materials necessary for missile making despite the border being sealed by Israel since the summer of 2007.

yep. there will never be peace, they can't afford it. the palestinian myth was created solely to keep the war against israel valid, or least that was their hope. people with any intelligence can see that muslims do not want peace with jews and have in fact been warring against jews since their profit mumu came on the scene.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestine

Palestine is a name which has been widely used since Roman times to refer to the region between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River.[1] In its broader meaning as a geographical term, Palestine can refer to an area that includes contemporary Israel and the Palestinian territories, parts of Jordan, and parts of Lebanon and Syria.

Palestine is not really a myth, it's just an alternate way of referring to a geographical area.

Mindless garbage meant for the lobotomized who no nothing of history.

Jews and arabs have lived together for thousands of years. Iran has the largest jewish population in the ME AND there are jews still living among the Palestininas.

Israel is a made-up state, created in 1948 by europeans who didn't want jews among them and western powers to control the resources in the area.

People with any intelligence understand that Israel wants to dominate the entire region and take any land they choose. There is a reason why Israel is the most hated nation on earth.

All states are made up states. This one is no more made up than any other.

It's like the gay marriage thing. It keeps people in the voting booth, nobody wants to actually resolve it.

I have yet to see a majority of conservatives against the "Let marriage be a religious thing and we'll just let the government control contracts between consenting adults" idea. Everybody would have the exact same thing, and there are churches that will even perform ceremonies for gay people. It would be all equal.

But no, we must have government defining marriage...

The Israeli conflict is used by both parties in the same way. Fixing it would be problematical.

Then there shouldn't be any whining about the "Palestinian myth."
I whine nothing about it. Let them have a state too. Right now they have control over territory, just not the status of "Statehood". They even have an elected government. We just haven't blessed it with UN sanctity...

I whine nothing about it. Let them have a state too. Right now they have control over territory, just not the status of "Statehood". They even have an elected government. We just haven't blessed it with UN sanctity...

I didn't mean you .. but they are others here whining about the so-called "Palestinian myth" and the forever godliness of the Israeli state.

I didn't mean you .. but they are others here whining about the so-called "Palestinian myth" and the forever godliness of the Israeli state.

what is it with posters on this site and the word "whine"? if someone makes a comment that you don't agree with it, it is whining....good lord, grow up. maybe this is a thin skinned site that doesn't like opinions that are not apart of the majority herd.

the palestinian issue is a myth...why do you think other islamic countries won't lift a finger for them, even egypt sends them back.

what is it with posters on this site and the word "whine"? if someone makes a comment that you don't agree with it, it is whining....good lord, grow up. maybe this is a thin skinned site that doesn't like opinions that are not apart of the majority herd.

the palestinian issue is a myth...why do you think other islamic countries won't lift a finger for them, even egypt sends them back.
So who launches rockets from the Gaza Strip then?

So who launches rockets from the Gaza Strip then?

muslims or gazians...

there is no historical palestianian land or people, it was created in order to continue the war with israel...

The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism

~ Zahir Muhsein March 31, 1977, (Palestine Liberation Organization executive committee member)

muslims or gazians...

there is no historical palestianian land or people, it was created in order to continue the war with israel...

The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism

~ Zahir Muhsein March 31, 1977, (Palestine Liberation Organization executive committee member)
Ah, now I understand what you are saying.

Palestine (a regional name) was the creation of the Romans.

Mindless garbage meant for the lobotomized who no nothing of history.

Jews and arabs have lived together for thousands of years. Iran has the largest jewish population in the ME AND there are jews still living among the Palestininas.

Israel is a made-up state, created in 1948 by europeans who didn't want jews among them and western powers to control the resources in the area.

People with any intelligence understand that Israel wants to dominate the entire region and take any land they choose. There is a reason why Israel is the most hated nation on earth.

You see, you were correct until the last paragraph. It is true that Jews and arabs have lived together for thousands of years and it is true that Israel was created with western goals in mind.

What is not true is your claims of Israeli imperialism. Go and look up the wars of the region. Arab states ganging up on one tiny Jewish state because the arab states around it dont much like Western influence. The only land Israel has taken is land that it took as war reparations from the wrongful wars waged upon it. Seriously, look up the wars of the '60s and '70s all the way to the scuffles with Lebanon and the Palestinians today.

Plus, I'd love for you to explain how Sharon's withdrawing from the Gaza Strip is part of Israeli Imperialism. That one'll be a doozy, though perhaps not as much as explaining how wars started by Egyptian and Syrian armies (as in, they initiated the conflict) were part of Israel's grand scheme of Imperialism.

If Israel is the most hated nation it is because of the anti semitic propaganda that forever rules this planet.

Ah, now I understand what you are saying.

Palestine (a regional name) was the creation of the Romans.

the muslims though did not call it palestine, nor were there any such people who were called palestinians during roman time, philistines i believe. the area has been called numerous names throughout history, but i specifically refer to the muslim claim. if they really want to go back a couple of thousand years in order to prove their "claim" on the land, then i would posit the jews would have them beat historically.

the reality on the ground is that the ottoman empire sided with the loser in a war, the land was lost. muslims claim ownership of the land after they took it by force over a thousand years ago. they have now lost the land because they sided with a loser during war. if you they can claim it by force of war, then then can lose it by force of war.

the muslims though did not call it palestine, nor were there any such people who were called palestinians during roman time, philistines i believe. the area has been called numerous names throughout history, but i specifically refer to the muslim claim. if they really want to go back a couple of thousand years in order to prove their "claim" on the land, then i would posit the jews would have them beat historically.

the reality on the ground is that the ottoman empire sided with the loser in a war, the land was lost. muslims claim ownership of the land after they took it by force over a thousand years ago. they have now lost the land because they sided with a loser during war. if you they can claim it by force of war, then then can lose it by force of war.
Philistines were Greek migrants who were not the dunces that people tend to believe from the Bible. They also were not "Palestinians" as we know of them today.

muslims or gazians...

Are muslims or gazains less valuable as people because they do no have a long history together? Are people more valuable with more rights if they have a longer history?

There are palestinians now. They are the ones firing missiles form the gaza strip.

Look in the mirror, you noahide brainwash victim.

Last edited:
Back