Truce is over says Hamas...

I was just thinking about when kathianne and Blackascoal went through their "we respectfully disagree with each other" phase. That was hilarious.

Are muslims or gazains less valuable as people because they do no have a long history together? Are people more valuable with more rights if they have a longer history?

There are palestinians now. They are the ones firing missiles form the gaza strip.

Look in the mirror, you noahide brainwash victim.

LOL, you're nuts. i never said that and never implied that. but keep making stuff up if it makes you feel superior on a message board. and you did happen to catch that quote from a MEMBER of the PLO did you not, you know, a muslim :pke:

i suppose he is a noahide brainwashed victim as well :eek:

LOL, you're nuts. i never said that and never implied that. but keep making stuff up if it makes you feel superior on a message board. and you did happen to catch that quote from a MEMBER of the PLO did you not, you know, a muslim :pke:

i suppose he is a noahide brainwashed victim as well :eek:

Of course you did. Your BIG POINT is that the concept of a "palestinian people" is a piece of propaganda. Let's accept that it is. Does that therefore mean the individuals displaced by the state of israel have less of a case? What is your full argument?

Of course you did. Your BIG POINT is that the concept of a "palestinian people" is a piece of propaganda. Let's accept that it is. Does that therefore mean the individuals displaced by the state of israel have less of a case? What is your full argument?

bullcowpie...you said that i believe they are less as people. just because i believe someone does not have a right to make a certain claim or that their claim is meritless, does not mean i believe that they are a lessor people :pke:

it is propaganda, a muslim admitted, but you willfully ignore that and focus on dear ol' yurt. you spread your propganda about me, you seem bent on commiting the ad hominem because you can't rationally discuss the issue. if you think that someone not supporting a claim or a right that someone else asserts means that they think less of them as people, you are one screwed up dude. an extremely intolerant attitude.

bullcowpie...you said that i believe they are less as people. just because i believe someone does not have a right to make a certain claim or that their claim is meritless, does not mean i believe that they are a lessor people :pke:

it is propaganda, a muslim admitted, but you willfully ignore that and focus on dear ol' yurt. you spread your propganda about me, you seem bent on commiting the ad hominem because you can't rationally discuss the issue. if you think that someone not supporting a claim or a right that someone else asserts means that they think less of them as people, you are one screwed up dude. an extremely intolerant attitude.

You think one claim of statehood is mysteriously more valid than another one, based on whether or not a people were historically "a people". You have determined that the group of individuals on gaza strip have less rights to the land because they're not historically "a people". That's not an attack, that's your argument. Live with it.

You think one claim of statehood is mysteriously more valid than another one, based on whether or not a people were historically "a people". You have determined that the group of individuals on gaza strip have less rights to the land because they're not historically "a people". That's not an attack, that's your argument. Live with it.

maybe we should give california and the rest of the western states back to the mexico, mexicans cliam it is theirs....they want it, do you support their cause?

hell, why don't we give the entire US back to the native indians. if you don't support that, then are you claiming that the indians and mexicans are a lesser people? of course not, you are merely claiming that the asserted CLAIM is not valid. it is unfortunate you do not know the difference in disagreeing with someone and valuing someone as a person.

maybe we should give california and the rest of the western states back to the mexico, mexicans cliam it is theirs....they want it, do you support their cause?
No.
hell, why don't we give the entire US back to the native indians. if you don't support that, then are you claiming that the indians and mexicans are a lesser people? of course not, you are merely claiming that the asserted CLAIM is not valid. it is unfortunate you do not know the difference in disagreeing with someone and valuing someone as a person.

Israel is not the U.S. So I really don't view them with the same priority. Is that wrong?

Taking someones land by force based on mythological holy texts is theocratic and abusive, it's more than a disagreement.

Are mexicans or native indians less valuable as people because they do no have a long history together? Are people more valuable with more rights if they have a longer history?

There are americans now.
Look in the mirror, you noahide brainwash victim.

No.

Israel is not the U.S. So I really don't view them with the same priority. Is that wrong?

Taking someones land by force based on mythological holy texts is theocratic and abusive, it's more than a disagreement.

i changed your former post so as to allow you to argue against yourself, unless of course you are a hypocrite....

i changed your former post so as to allow you to argue against yourself, unless of course you are a hypocrite....

I don't think indians had less rights to the land, I think they were treated like shit, lied to, and betrayed.

Another important factor you've overlooked is that America is not Israel. Hence I care less about it.

I don't think indians had less rights to the land, I think they were treated like shit, lied to, and betrayed.

Another important factor you've overlooked is that America is not Israel. Hence I care less about it.

See how yurt went straight to white guilt? He has learned well from his zionist overlords.

eh...you are the one talking about their treatment, not me :pke:

it is clear that you are being hypocritical in this instance...according to you i fbelieve the muslims over there are inferior as people because i don't support their claim, but you who do not support the mexicans or the indian claim to not have to abide by your logic that they are inferior as people.

lame

eh...you are the one talking about their treatment, not me :pke:

it is clear that you are being hypocritical in this instance...according to you i fbelieve the muslims over there are inferior as people because i don't support their claim, but you who do not support the mexicans or the indian claim to not have to abide by your logic that they are inferior as people.

lame

I think they're both instances of dehumanization. One is way in the past and you just can't turn back the hands of time. American Indians are fairly assimilated. What's going on over there is happening NOW and one sides claim is really no valid than anothers, and it comes down to FORCE, like you said. I don't consider Israel an important priority for americans, considering other issues we have to deal with.

I think they're both instances of dehumanization. One is way in the past and you just can't turn back the hands of time. American Indians are fairly assimilated. What's going on over there is happening NOW and one sides claim is really no valid than anothers, and it comes down to FORCE, like you said. I don't consider Israel an important priority for americans, considering other issues we have to deal with.

so because it is in the past, thats it...well then, israel exist NOW....and as you say, you just can't turn back the hands of time

so because it is in the past, thats it...well then, israel exist NOW....and as you say, you just can't turn back the hands of time

One issue is in the past and one is happening now. Do you understand the concepts of past and present?

One issue is in the past and one is happening now. Do you understand the concepts of past and present?

israel exist now, and in the past....if it exists now and of course has existed, you can't turn back the hands of time according to your logic re: mexicans and indians...there are mexicans and indians now who want their land back...but you said no because you can't turn back the hands of time. you are arguing a hypocritical stance.

when I was in Israel, I was befriended by a great Israeli patriot...the woman who called the King David Hotel a half hour before Irgun blew it up. When she was a young sabra growing up in the Galillee, her father was a farmer whose neighbor was an arab farmer. For years, the two men would help one another at harvest time... their children would play together... then, England departed their protectorate and the pan arab army was massing on the borders of Palestine ready to sweep in and drive the Jews into the Mediterranean. My friend's father's arab neighbor came to him and told him, no hard feelings, but he was going to leave his farm for a few weeks at the request of the arab leaders and he was going to take his family to Damascus for a few weeks while the pan arab army swept the jews into the Mediterranean and then, he would come back from Damascus and claim my friend's father's farm as his own.... no hard feelings...

As it turned out, the pan arab army was crushed by the Israeli Defense Force and my friend's father's neighbor and his family lived out their lives in a refugee camp on the outskirts of Damascus... and my friend's father annexed the arab neighbor's farm and farmed it productively until the day he died.

When I asked my friend to explain the palestinian problem to me, she said, "Palestinian problem? They fought a war...they lost.... no problem"

israel exist now, and in the past....if it exists now and of course has existed, you can't turn back the hands of time according to your logic re: mexicans and indians...there are mexicans and indians now who want their land back...but you said no because you can't turn back the hands of time. you are arguing a hypocritical stance.

This conflict is a little hotter than the stuff with the indians, you stupid dirtbag.

Anyhoo. The major point here is that the HISTORICAL VALIDITY of the palestinians as a distinct people has no bearing on the argument. We all admit it comes down to brute force, hence, the point of the initial post is actually irrelevant.

translation:

i can't debate so i ad hominem....

But there was a responsive point as well. The Arab israeli conflict is ongoing in the PRESENT, but the american indian thing is pretty much over. You're still having trouble with time.

Back