Truce is over says Hamas...

The point is ... it doesn't matter what you call it. But sure, feel victorious.

you made the claim about nations...i corrected your error, stop crying about it :)

and they are defending themselves against the terrorist near daily bombing of their country...i'm sure you would stand by and do nothing if someone in your neighborhood was launching rockets in your yard everyday....

you made the claim about nations...i corrected your error, stop crying about it :)
Im not crying about it. It's still irrelevant.
and they are defending themselves against the terrorist near daily bombing of their country...i'm sure you would stand by and do nothing if someone in your neighborhood was launching rockets in your yard everyday....

Oh yeah. The little exploding caps that can't be aimed properly.

And that;s not my neigborhood. The fact that you identify so personally with israel indicates the true extent of your noahidic brainwash.

Im not crying about it. It's still irrelevant.

Oh yeah. The little exploding caps that can't be aimed properly.

And that;s not my neigborhood. The fact that you identify so personally with israel indicates the true extent of your noahidic brainwash.

you miss the point as usual...IF it was your neighborhood you would respond....

noahidic, noahidic..noahidic, noahidic..noahidic, noahidic..noahidic, noahidic..noahidic, noahidic..noahidic, noahidic..noahidic, noahidic..noahidic, noahidic..noahidic, noahidic..noahidic, noahidic..noahidic, noahidic..noahidic, noahidic..noahidic, noahidic..noahidic, noahidic..noahidic, noahidic..noahidic, noahidic..noahidic, noahidic..noahidic, noahidic..

see, its really boring to use the same term over and over, you have effectively killed the term's value, that is if it actually ever had value

I was responding to you when you said this

Soc didn't say we should maintain a presence there. I never said he did.

But we are involved. our involvement is technology, cash, and intel support.
Got it, ace?
Soc's post said we should get out of there, all the way. You stressed, sardonically, how we should not be involved after somebody suggested Soc had the right of i. Soc had already said we shouldn't be. I asked you why you thought Soc's post said we should be as you inferred from your sardonic comment.

You are really being deliberately obtuse here, it isn't like you to be so suddenly uncomprehending of others remarks... wait... it is like you to totally misunderstand people and "object" to things they haven't said.

Soc's post said we should get out of there, all the way. You stressed, sardonically, how we should not be involved after somebody suggested Soc had the right of i. Soc had already said we shouldn't be. I asked you why you thought Soc's post said we should be as you inferred from your sardonic comment.

You are really being deliberately obtuse here, it isn't like you to be so suddenly uncomprehending of others remarks... wait... it is like you to totally misunderstand people and "object" to things they haven't said.

Umm. No. What i said is correct.

Differently than what?
Than what you repeated adding a sarcastic inference that the person was somehow "wrong" for thinking "differently" than you wanted.

Quit being so deliberately obtuse and face it, you messed up when you inferred they were somehow "wrong".

Sometimes arguing with you feels like walking through mud, you get there eventually, but it is thick and slows you down.

I think it comes from the knee jerk reaction of the virginal male to be incapable of simply stating. "Well, oops. They did say that I should have paid more attention." I think that impulse is blocked by the release of pent up "negative" testosterone, which of course such release only happens during actual intercourse.

You know, the kind of testosterone that makes you bald and want to live in your mother's basement.

Shoot, my question wasn't even sardonically or even slightly insulting. It was simple and direct. I simply wanted to know where you thought that statement said anything different than what you were stressing with sarcasm.

Another sign of the virginal male will be the amount of times they brag about their "man-meat" and what size it may be.

Than what you repeated adding a sarcastic inference that the person was somehow "wrong" for thinking "differently" than you wanted.

Quit being so deliberately obtuse and face it, you messed up when you inferred they were somehow "wrong".

Sometimes arguing with you feels like walking through mud, you get there eventually, but it is thick and slows you down.

I think it comes from the knee jerk reaction of the virginal male to be incapable of simply stating. "Well, oops. They did say that I should have paid more attention." I think that impulse is blocked by the release of pent up "negative" testosterone, which of course such release only happens during actual intercourse.

You know, the kind of testosterone that makes you bald and want to live in your mother's basement.

Shoot, my question wasn't even sardonically or even slightly insulting. It was simple and direct. I simply wanted to know where you thought that statement said anything different than what you were stressing with sarcasm.

Another sign of the virginal male will be the amount of times they brag about their "man-meat" and what size it may be.

Statement said anything different than what I was stressing with sarcasm?

Jesus H. C.

Statement said anything different than what I was stressing with sarcasm?

Jesus H. C.
I'm not Jesus, even if you think I am.

Again a pretense at total incapacity for understanding.... the inference in your statement was that Soc was somehow wrong, and thus the next poster was wrong to think it was the "smartest post in the thread".

Again, what part of Soc's statement was wrong as you infer with sarcasm in your reply?

You have yet to answer the question. It is because you would have to actually get past that testosterone block.

It's a simple question. Point to the portion that is wrong.

My only intent was to clarify that our involvement is providing support and that that matters. We don't have to hold the territory with US troops to be culpable in the ongoing mideast genocide.

My only intent was to clarify that our involvement is providing support and that that matters. We don't have to hold the territory with US troops to be culpable in the ongoing mideast genocide.
So, no part of Soc's statement was wrong. Thanks. A left-handed way to finally just say, "Well, none of it says that."

I never responded to soc's statement, you insano insano crystal drano.
You responded sardonically to somebody who quoted it who said it was the smartest post in the thread.

Keep up.

I then asked you what part of his statement made you whip out sarcasm and infer he was wrong.

You then started this instead of answering the question.

Now that we are clear, and can each go back and actually see the sequence of events, can you in fact actually answer the question at hand?

What part of Soc's statement made you think he had suggested any sort of support from the US in any way, including being there, giving them cash, or even supporting them with words thus prompting your infamous sarcastic whip-tongue to go into effect?

(Had to reword it again in the hopes that the desperately obtuse might actually answer the question at some point in time. Can't just read a post in context and answer a question, must have every period and dot explained so that the person who is pretending that they cannot comprehend may see past that huge testosterone block.)

You responded sardonically to somebody who quoted it who said it was the smartest post in the thread.

Keep up.

I then asked you what part of his statement made you whip out sarcasm and infer he was wrong.

You then started this instead of answering the question.

I never whipped out sarcasm.

Don't care. I believe that Israel and Palestinians are entwined in a violent yin and yang that no portion of US involvement will ever solve.

Don't care. I believe that Israel and Palestinians are entwined in a violent yin and yang that no portion of US involvement will ever solve.

But our involvement does perpetuate the violence; so, perhaps, withdrawing that would have some effect.

Last edited:
Back