Truce is over says Hamas...

Once upon a time when there were two big bad asses that lived on opposite ends the block, Israel was important as were the Muslim states that surrounded them. Then one of the bad asses stumbled and fell and left only one bad ass in the hood. Israel has since lost its importance. As I have said several times before, they are a full fledged country, they are 60 whole years old and have their own army navy and airforce. Good luck to them, write and tell us how things are going, send us a postcard every now and again. We are out.

This is the smartest post on the entire thread.

This is the smartest post on the entire thread.

One person's "legitimate country" is another's illegitimate occupier. It's really about point of view. Given this, I see no benefit for most americans for engaging in this zionist crusade.

Last edited:
One person's "legitimate country" is another's illegitimate occupier. It's really about point of view. Given this, I see no benefit for most americans for engaging in this zionist crusade.
What part of Soc's post said we should maintain any presence there?

Do we have a 'presence' there? Have we ever?
What part of it meant that we should support it either? You catching reading comprehension disorder from CK?

;) <- Disclaimer, this is the "winky" it is used to show you are teasing. (for the Democrats on the board.)

What part of it meant that we should support it either? You catching reading comprehension disorder from CK?

;) <- Disclaimer, this is the "winky" it is used to show you are teasing. (for the Democrats on the board.)

Trying to catch the drift, Israel can afford at present to pay for what they need.

Im not talking cash. Im talking military tech and hardware.

If egypt started invading other nations, would we still show blind support?

Try harder yurt. You're failing.

what nation is israel invading? seems to me they got tired of rocket attacks...and are defending themselves

The DUH, was to you, for seeming to suggest our involvement doesn';t matter because we don't have a presence there. read the thread in context. DUH.
I didn't suggest anything. I asked what in Soc's post suggested to you the response you gave.

Don't be a tool. I read the thread in context and am asking you to explain your own comprehension issues.

I didn't suggest anything. I asked what in Soc's post suggested to you the response you gave.

Don't be a tool. I read the thread in context and am asking you to explain your own comprehension issues.

I was responding to you when you said this
damo said:
"What part of Soc's post said we should maintain any presence there? "

Soc didn't say we should maintain a presence there. I never said he did.

But we are involved. our involvement is technology, cash, and intel support.
Got it, ace?

Back