Truce is over says Hamas...

But our involvement does perpetuate the violence; so, perhaps, withdrawing that would have some effect.
I do not believe so, they would simply purchase weapons and continue. However, removing our influence would be a good thing. Israel can take care of themselves.

I do not believe so, they would simply purchase weapons and continue. However, removing our influence would be a good thing. Israel can take care of themselves.

Yes. That's how people rationalize selling drugs to children. "They're gonna get it somewhere". Good thinkin', Lincoln.

Why would removing our influence even matter if you believe it has no impact?

Yes. That's how people rationalize selling drugs to children. "They're gonna get it somewhere". Good thinkin', Lincoln.

Why would removing our influence even matter if you believe it has no impact?
What part of "However, removing our influence would be a good thing. Israel can take care of themselves." makes you think that I said we should continue to support them?

You again take the tactic of inane sarcasm you will not claim because you are inanely set on purposeful "incomprehension". (I give the benefit of the doubt here. I am willing to say you actually could understand things if you actually tried.)

What part of "However, removing our influence would be a good thing. Israel can take care of themselves." makes you think that I said we should continue to support them?
Why would you want to remove the support if you believe it doesn't inflame the violence? Just to save money? That's good too; I just believe it's quite idiotic to believe our support now has no impact on the violence. Really truly quite retarded.
You again take the tactic of inane sarcasm you will not claim because you are inanely set on purposeful "incomprehension". (I give the benefit of the doubt here. I am willing to say you actually could understand things if you actually tried.)

Shove it, dippy.

Why would you want to remove the support if you believe it doesn't inflame the violence? Just to save money? That's good too; I just believe it's quite idiotic to believe our support now has no impact on the violence. Really truly quite retarded.

Shove it, dippy.
Because it helps us by the money savings.

Not every move we make should be based on whether it helps Israel. Fricking Noahide Israel-centrist brainwashed malodorous nincompoop.

Can you possibly be more hypocritical by basing your decision on what you believe will help out Israel? And basing it on "No US, no need for them to blow each other up" is just plain inane.

And for the record...

Asshat owned.

:1up:

You are dismissed.

Because it helps us by the money savings.

Not every move we make should be based on whether it helps Israel. Fricking Noahide Israel-centrist brainwashed malodorous nincompoop.

Can you possibly be more hypocritical by basing your decision on what you believe will help out Israel? And basing it on "No US, no need for them to blow each other up" is just plain inane.

And for the record...

Asshat owned.

:1up:

You are dismissed.

Sure, bluff your way through. You made no point.

Happy New Year!:)

But our involvement does perpetuate the violence; so, perhaps, withdrawing that would have some effect.

that is the most moronic thing i have ever heard....

yes, there was no violence in that area before.....hmmmmmm

what was the 'profit' name? muhelpme steal money? and you call us brainwashed? you're a joke dude....as if that area of the world has only had violence since modern day israel was created....pathetic

that is the most moronic thing i have ever heard....

yes, there was no violence in that area before.....hmmmmmm
Yeah. There was lots of rock throwing and hitting with big sticks. Some arms race.
what was the 'profit' name? muhelpme steal money? and you call us brainwashed? you're a joke dude....as if that area of the world has only had violence since modern day israel was created....pathetic

It's insane to believe that arming people to the teeth doesn't perpetuate violence. Intellectually, your mind is barren wasteland.

What's amazing about this is that they never learn. Hezbollah kicked Israel's ass out of Lebanon in 2006. Today, they have let it be known that they are not going to open a second front against Israel, from Lebanon while Israel is going on their murder spree in Gaza.

That's a mistake, and if Israel decides to move on Iran, that's when that mistake is going to become very costly.

How easy it is to murder when your foes are fools.

Bravo, I am rereading a few of my books on the Palestine/Israeli confrontation, those I read were during my chemo and I find that books I read then, need reviewing!

Back