Trump Advocates for State-Level Decision Making on Abortion Rights

Joe honors his oath and supports all Americans, not just the white ones like you do, TOP.

The Nazi sig line always gives the true believer away, eh?
Qzx6F2Y.jpg
lol

BvVPc8S.jpg

So you Support Trump treason!

And pussy-grabbing, too. Funny how the dumb cunt wails daily about inflation and how "everyone is suffering," but is pissed about ppl being able to finally afford life-saving medications. Talk about unhinged and illogical.

It was the republicans fault that she had to travel asshole, I never said republicans were at fault for any rape.

no it wasn't......it was mom's fault.....she took the kid to Indiana for an abortion because in Ohio because she wanted to hide the fact her boyfriend had raped the ten year old........and you think mom did the right thing......

no it wasn't......it was mom's fault.....she took the kid to Indiana for an abortion because in Ohio because she wanted to hide the fact her boyfriend had raped the ten year old........and you think mom did the right thing......

There were a whole lot of people at fault in this one... but they weren't Republicans...

It was the republicans fault that she had to travel asshole, I never said republicans were at fault for any rape.

Pmp proves he's both liar and evil with every post.

In the past he's claimed to be a lawyer, yet in the Praying Grandma thread he proved he doesn't know shit about the Justice system.

Pmp epitomizes his Dark Lord, the Father of Lies.

Indiana kept a DNA record, so you are WRONG. In the real world, Ohio was banning the abortion.

And pussy-grabbing, too. Funny how the dumb cunt wails daily about inflation and how "everyone is suffering," but is pissed about ppl being able to finally afford life-saving medications. Talk about unhinged and illogical.

If Trump wins it's going to be because of inflation! No pretending food and gas are high!

sure you did.....you claim the pregnant ten year old is Republicans fault when it was mom's boyfriend who raped her and mom who decided to go to another state for her abortion rather than turn her boyfriend in......there's only one explanation for your behavior.......

It is Republicans fault that she had to go out of state to get an abortion, not their fault she was raped.

That's not what I said.. but it is an illegal immigrant... Wouldn't have happened if he wasn't here..

Carroll would not have been raped in that dressing room if Trump wasn't there and now you want to elect him as your president? What the fuck is wrong with you?

I guess Trump's rape of Carroll was just fine because he isn't an immigrant?
No clue what you're talking about... The man who raped the little girl was an illegal... So that wouldn't have happened if he wasn't welcomed into the country and allowed to remain...

Back