Trump argues in court filing that he can limit journalists' access to White House

Obama did the same thing; but you whiny lying liberal dumbfucks didn't whine then. Why is that? Starts with an H and ends with an E.

Flashback: When Candidate Obama Booted 3 Papers From His Campaign Plane, Nobody Cared
https://www.mediaite.com/online/fla...-papers-from-his-campaign-plane-nobody-cared/

Of course, President Obama was friendly, affable and lined up ideologically with most reporters, so they found it difficult to get too emotional when he stomped on press freedom. There were several egregious examples.

The Obama administration's Justice Department spied on Fox News reporter James Rosen. The DOJ, led by Eric Holder, somehow labeled Rosen an unindicted co-conspirator in a criminal case, even went so far as to call him a flight risk. He thereby avoided the pesky need to inform him he was under surveillance. Of course, he was guilty of absolutely nothing. Holder would much later acknowledge regret over the Rosen subpoena. Thanks for playing.

The same DOJ seized two months of phone records from the Associated Press. Close your eyes for a moment and picture the reaction if Attorney General Jeff Sessions had been found to order the same action against the New York Times. If anything but the apocalypse comes to mind, you're in a small minority.

The Obama administration rejected more Freedom of Information Act requests than any administration in history. That was after Obama promised the "most transparent" administration in history.

New York Times reporter James Risen summed it up well when he called the Obama administration "the most anti-press administration since the Nixon administration.”

"Over the past eight years, the administration has prosecuted nine cases involving whistle-blowers and leakers, compared with only three by all previous administrations combined," Risen wrote for The Times in a Dec. 30, 2016 column. "It has repeatedly used the Espionage Act, a relic of World War I-era red-baiting, not to prosecute spies but to go after government officials who talked to journalists."

https://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-b...but-didnt-mind-obamas-years-of-stomping-press

Didn't read! Blahahaha!

There you go with the asinine lies again. But then, you are a liberal and lying is the only thing liberals know how to do.

To get accredited for the White House, a reporter first needs to be approved for a congressional press pass by the Standing Committee of Correspondents, elected by accredited reporters.

I think the press needs to boycott the White House Press Conferences.

But not because of Jim Acosta being thrown out- But rather a protest to all the lies told by the evil eyed secretary bitch and Donald Chump!

Don't ask any questions- if you don't want to hear any lies!

I think Trump should do like Obama and just stop having them altogether. The public gets nothing out of watching glorified idiots in the press whine, bitch and attempt to lecture the President. Moron.

To get accredited for the White House, a reporter first needs to be approved for a congressional press pass by the Standing Committee of Correspondents, elected by accredited reporters.

If you're so sure you are right, take my bet. A permanent forum ban that CNN loses their case.

Luke M. Milligan, a professor at the University of Louisville School of Law and author of a law review article on press rights, told The Post in an email that it will be difficult for CNN to prove that the content of Acosta’s reporting was cause for the denial, while the White House “will point to the journalist’s disruptive conduct — not yielding to other reporters, refusing to hand over the microphone and lecturing the president rather than asking a question.”

But then they would really do what they wanted un challenged.

We need to keep the microscope on them 24/7.

I think the world could do without watching the press ask important questions and the White House lying their asses off, or insulting the press agents, or by using the time to use Republican textbook talking points in response!

There is nothing to be gained from that!

Luke M. Milligan, a professor at the University of Louisville School of Law and author of a law review article on press rights, told The Post in an email that it will be difficult for CNN to prove that the content of Acosta’s reporting was cause for the denial, while the White House “will point to the journalist’s disruptive conduct — not yielding to other reporters, refusing to hand over the microphone and lecturing the president rather than asking a question.”

You are a fucking liar cum quat, I though that Mr. Acosta grabbed the microphone away from Trump assistant. My how the lies change by the hour.

But not because of Jim Acosta being thrown out- But rather a protest to all the lies told by the evil eyed secretary bitch and Donald Chump!

I'd agree, but the demands of the 24/7 news cycle wouldn't allow it

Besides, two things would immediately happen, first, Trump would fill the room with the usual right wing sources and pound home more absurdities, and more importantly, he'd immediately start playing his martyr role yelling that the media is not covering him

I think the world could do without watching the press ask important questions and the White House lying their asses off in response!

Yes it is. It shows how fucking dumb this president is and how complacent the American people are for allowing this fuckwad to continue to serve our country.

Sweeping his BS under the rug is how American normally operates. Time to pull the sheets off and see what American is really about.

If you're so sure you are right, take my bet. A permanent forum ban that CNN loses their case.

Go to hell.. I am willing to wait and see.

What I would love to see them do is, AFTER the courts force Trump to reinstate Acosta's press pass, during the next press conference, every other reporter in the room defer their questions to Acosta when called on by Trump, so that Acosta is the only one asking Trump questions.

I bet that would push Trump right over the edge!!!! :rofl2:

sarah-sanders-next-question-you-there-where-jim-used-to-sit.jpg

MORE IRRELEVANCIES.......in order to get a White House press pass, the White House has to give you a press pass.......

First Amendment lawyer Floyd Abrams told The Washington Post that the Constitution doesn’t allow content discrimination against journalists who publish things that a political figure disagrees with, or against reporters who ask difficult and probing questions of that official. That conduct is protected.

“It cannot happen because of disagreement with a journalist about the content of his or her reporting. It cannot happen in an effort to retaliate because of prior reporting,” Abrams said Tuesday.

he can publish anything he wants........its a free country.........

I think the world could do without watching the press ask important questions and the White House lying their asses off, or insulting the press agents, or by using the time to use Republican textbook talking points in response!

The press should really just stop showing up at all. Fuck him. Let him tweet. And they should report on that either, silly cucks.

jim accoster is a domestic enemy and I cannot believe that there has not been one sworn defender to end this traitor's insurrection. this is a civil war and the damnedascraps are the confederates.

You can always dismember and liquify him like our allies do.

Back