Trump caught stealing shit from White House during his eviction

i don't hate anyone...why do you? I Certainly don't hate anyone more than I love this country...why do you? And so any others?

what does loving your country have to do with how much you hate somebody? trump is one of the worst PERSONS in the world, not guilty of murder or rape. he has no morals. he is a racist, bigoted, sexist, corrupt, dishonest piece of shit bitch.

what does loving your country have to do with how much you hate somebody? trump is one of the worst PERSONS in the world, not guilty of murder or rape. he has no morals. he is a racist, bigoted, sexist, corrupt, dishonest piece of shit bitch.
If you loved this country, you'd have put aside the hate....years ago, but now, for sure....
No sign of that happening soon..why is that?

You're right. Biden will do just fine. He has assembled an excellent cabinet and staff, appointed actual scientists instead of loyalty-to-him lackies, and as we saw recently -- Trump borrowed Biden's plan and decided to change course and release all the vaccine at once rather than holding back second doses. The stimulus package that's already been presented to the public will go a long way to boost the economy. You would think that the cult, which has claimed that their support for #LOSER45 was based on the economy, would be pleased about this.

Toxic's problem, like all Reichtards, is that she only gets her "news" from OANN, Breitbart, Fox, and Newsmax. Of course they are not going to publish anything that makes Biden look competent.

There will be bumps in the road, but an adult like Biden can handle them. This is good.

Are you saying the constitution is no longer relevant also then?

I'm saying it's stupid to keep bringing up Hillary in an effort to distract our attention from the crimes of your #MalignantMessiah, #LOSER45. It's your side who tried mightily to violate the Constitution, and who mobbed the Capitol in an attempt to overturn a free and fair American election. Try to stay on task.

I'm saying it's stupid to keep bringing up Hillary in an effort to distract our attention from the crimes of your #MalignantMessiah, #LOSER45. It's your side who tried mightily to violate the Constitution, and who mobbed the Capitol in an attempt to overturn a free and fair American election. Try to stay on task.

You really that tiny mob had grand plans to overtake the nation?

You folks are dumber than I thought.

You really that tiny mob had grand plans to overtake the nation?

You folks are dumber than I thought.

Whatevs, bro. WE The People didn't think that at all. Those Cult45 morons, otoh, thought they'd make a different and overturn the election.

Why are you a willing puppet?

Whatevs, bro. WE The People didn't think that at all. Those Cult45 morons, otoh, thought they'd make a different and overturn the election.

Why are you a willing puppet?

No they didn't.

You folks are simply accessing them of it.

Just a group frustrated with the never ending riots on the left.

Back