Trump chickened out! I love it.

Jarod

Contributor
Nobody really believed he would testify, even though he said he would.

Nobody really believes his word is any good, not even the Trumppers.

Trump chickened out of testifying at his trial. He had the perfect opportunity to tell his story, guess he knew it would not help.

Nobody really believed he would testify, even though he said he would.

Nobody really believes his word is any good, not even the Trumppers.

Trump chickened out of testifying at his trial. He had the perfect opportunity to tell his story, guess he knew it would not help.
I had no doubt he would chicken out of testifying, despite blustering that he would.

I expect him to concoct a way to chicken out of the debates with Biden.

Ok, I understand you believe that, and maybe you are correct... we will see.

But need to or no, he said he would.

He did not say he would testify "if he needed to", he said he would.
He didn't need to... He said he would but it wasn't necessary... This is not difficult to understand...

The jury has been dismissed until next week when the summary arguments will be made.

I hope the Judge instructed them to avoid watching any news coverage or discussing the case with anyone else.

That would be appropriate instruction.

Hello Cypress,
Every single time the court takes a break, Trump runs outside to holler and tell the TV cameras his side of the story.

Why live in fear of telling his side of the story from the witness stand?

For DJT, life is a trial in the court of public opinion. It never ends.

But he didn't need to
In your extremely humble right-wing opinion. He did need to, but he is incapable of testifying without abusing the 5th. He could say nothing to mitigate his crimes. Trump has to have complete control when he talks. Then he can meander through his vast collection of lies.

Back