Trump chickened out! I love it.

He didn't lie...he wasn't needed...
Correct. His denial of the affair was thoroughly debunked. The falsification of business records was thoroughly proven . trump would have been destroyed on the stand. When he tried to deny the sex with Daniels, she would be called back to describe his shriveled little 'Alf like' penis.

Correct. His denial of the affair was thoroughly debunked. The falsification of business records was thoroughly proven . trump would have been destroyed on the stand. When he tried to deny the sex with Daniels, she would be called back to describe his shriveled little 'Alf like' penis.
Oh Stormy...🤣

Trump did not need to.

BUT HE SAID HE WOULD. He actually insisted he would.

He didn't, though.

Why not stop the bullshit...or are you just trying to act like him.
He didn't need to... That entire trial fell apart.. What an embarrassment for the US system of justice...

Why is it so hard for you to understand trump's exact words?

Trump says he would 'absolutely' testify in his New York criminal trial​

And does not say "if they need me." Video at link.

Next the idiot bimbo will demand that you provide a transcript of him saying he absolutely would testify. And then she'll claim that it was altered and not what he *really* said. Wait for it. lol

Needed or not, he said he would. I did not need to pay back the $10 because you are wealthy and do not need it, but I said I would... here it is.

See how that works?

Did you fall for his lie? You keep failing to answer the question...
His testimony wasn't necessary...

How is it not necessary for you to be at work? What question?
I manage people who have everything covered. I could easily have taken the day off.

You know what question, I have asked it in several threads and you have pretended not to see it, but Ill play your game.

The Question is, did you believe Trump when he said he was going to testify?

How is it not necessary for you to be at work? What question?
YkUSNRc.jpg

No defendant needs to take the stand when it's clear that they've got the keys to the car, a full tank of gas, and a chauffeur...Paid for in full by the prosecution...

Back