Trump chickened out! I love it.

YkUSNRc.jpg
Is that Stormy?

• Haha
Reactions: TOP
In the beginning? Yes. As these kangaroo court proceedings progressed with this illegitimate, incompetent and extremely biased judge, he had no need. I'm good with that.

FJB
You fell for it. Trump knows he can never testify in a criminal case. The impeachment would last for days, he would make Cohen look like an innocent.

Only and idiot lawyer like Jarod would let his client testify when the prosecution never proved their case.
If I found myself representing Trump, I would resign before allowing him to testify in a criminal case, or in anything but a very l limited way in any case.

He didn't need to testify as things continued to deteriorate on the side of the prosecution....

It didn't. That is the imagination of the MAGA world that it did.
And that poor judge... What a joke....

The judge appears to have been terrific...fair and reasonable. But Trump did his childish thing...and you have to follow suit.
I'm rolling my eyes...lol
Okay for you to do that. But do it in court before a judge...and he might give you the same lecture this judge did to this guy.

There was no reason not to. You're suggesting legal strategies don't change? Trump is being tried in a kangaroo court with someone playing judge. Anyone who thinks this was a fair trial is as stupid as a lawyer.
This is no kangaroo court...except to the morons of the MAGA movement.

You are a sad group...and insult to what the GOP used to be...and an even greater insult to the United States.

You fell for it. Trump knows he can never testify in a criminal case. The impeachment would last for days, he would make Cohen look like an innocent.
Fell for what? Why can't the accused testify in a criminal case? Be specific.

If I found myself representing Trump, I would resign before allowing him to testify in a criminal case, or in anything but a very l limited way in any case.
That would make him the luckiest bastard in the world.

Fell for what? Why can't the accused testify in a criminal case? Be specific.
Technically he can, but it would be a disaster for him. He would be impeached on so many lies it would go down in history as the biggest destruction of a witness ever.

My point is that he promised he would.

This is no kangaroo court...except to the morons of the MAGA movement.

You are a sad group...and insult to what the GOP used to be...and an even greater insult to the United States.
OK. It's a pathetic, extremely biased circus to hinder a presidential contender.

Biden is an insult to this country, starting with his Afgan withdrawal clusterfuck, open borders, economic disaster, paying for lazy kid's college, flip flop on our closest ally Israel, showing weakness on the world's stage, etc.

Reactions: TOP
Technically he can, but it would be a disaster for him. He would be impeached on so many lies it would go down in history as the biggest destruction of a witness ever.

My point is that he promised he would.
So? Have you never changed your mind on anything?

The judge appears to have been terrific...fair and reasonable. But Trump did his childish thing...and you have to follow suit.

Okay for you to do that. But do it in court before a judge...and he might give you the same lecture this judge did to this guy.
The whole thing is a complete joke... including the judge...

Ok Frank...;)

The left said Trump would not testify. The right said he would. Who was correct? Trump has no defense. He was running a business populated with unethical liars. It was his business model.
The jury will evaluate the case after seeing an army of liars and cheats with one common thread. They worked for Trump. They followed his rules.

Trump just breathing makes things worse in that toilet called a courtroom.

No reason not to but jt was clear as things progressed trump was already dead in the water when the trial started.
This is not an answer to the question, did you believe Trump when he said he was going to testify?

In the beginning? Yes. As these kangaroo court proceedings progressed with this illegitimate, incompetent and extremely biased judge, he had no need. I'm good with that.

FJB
Finally a Trumpper with the balls to answer. Because you are the first trumpper with the balls to answer, I will not eviscerate you on this.

Back