Trump chickened out! I love it.

Very specifically 'Trump cannot testify as he is too stupid and will only make things worse for himself'.

Legally no one can stop him from testifying, but Donald 'She is not my type... that is Marla my ex wife' Trump, is the exemplar of Maga and hopelessly stupid. If he went in to court to fight a parking ticket he would come out being found guilty of murder. That is how stupid he is.
^^^another tard replies...

ROFL

After the lynching collapsed.

There was no reason to testify. Merchan will declare his mistrial now to create the illusion that this could be revived - in a last ditch effort to taint the election - which is ALL this was ever about.
Exactly....(rolls eyes🤣)

According to duly authorized and enpaneled Grand Juries, he broke the law...many, many times. He should be tried...and he and his supporters do not get to decide when.

Joe Biden has relieved this nation from the inslt inflicted on it by MAGA morons...and Trump. On his worst day in office, Joe Biden has been a MUCH better president for our Republic than Trump was on his best day in office.
th

Reactions: TOP
^^^another tard replies...
And yet Trump speaking under deposition for E Jean trial 2, leads the jury to award her over $80MM up from the prior $5MM when Trump shows his immense brain power stating both that 'E Jean is not his type' and 'E Jean is his ex wife Marla'.

And you, with your addled brain, keep wondering why Trumps lawyers would NOT want him to testify. :rofl2:

ROFL

After the lynching collapsed.

There was no reason to testify. Merchan will declare his mistrial now to create the illusion that this could be revived - in a last ditch effort to taint the election - which is ALL this was ever about.
Yet, he said he would, he did not say. . . I might not have to... he said he would.

Big gamble.

What "gamble?"

Bragg could never define a "crime" in black letter law. Then Cohen perjured himself and admitted to grand larceny on the stand.

Your lynching has failed.

3 down... With Willis very likely to be prosecuted. Merchan has a lot of risk due to the massive financial stake his daughter has in the case. I suspect he is scrambling to keep himself out of federal prison about now.

Yet, he said he would, he did not say. . . I might not have to... he said he would.

Too bad - suck it up buttercup.

You wanted to lynch Trump so that Quid Pro could claim his opponent was a convicted felon. Your election tampering failed.

Ok then. What did Trump do to hurt you, Frank?
Nothing other than become president. He is THE most classless person imaginable...and it actually does hurt me to have seen our nation being governed by him. Luckily, the people came to their senses and threw his ass out, RB. Now we are in the midst of a campaign to see if he remains out on his fat ass...or if there is enough stupidity in our electorate to put him back in office.

Why does my dislike of him bother you so much?

The fact that you dislike Joe Biden does not bother me nearly as much.

OK. It's a pathetic, extremely biased circus to hinder a presidential contender.

Biden is an insult to this country, starting with his Afgan withdrawal clusterfuck, open borders, economic disaster, paying for lazy kid's college, flip flop on our closest ally Israel, showing weakness on the world's stage, etc.
Whataboutism again? This discussion is about your #MaliciousMessiah and his failure to testify as he stated he would, not President Biden.

Back