Trump chickened out! I love it.

I’ve been in multiple hundreds of trials, stupid shit. And that’s ALWAYS the case. When the defendant is a shitty witness, will hurt their own case, or just plain guilty, they NEVER testify.
Nobody gives a flyin fuck how many trials you have been to, the fucker claimed he was going to testify and didn't. Anyone with sense knew he wasn't going to and that he was just puffing out his chest again lying. Now his cult members claim "he didn't need to", yes we know that, he was just lying.

He didn't need to testify...
He didn't lie...if putting him on the stand would have been needed, he would have taken the stand.
It wasn't necessary...

It truly is incredible. The worthless piece of shit was impeached twice, rated by credible scholars as the countries worst president, guilty of rape and fraud, facing a half a billion in judgements, tried to overthrow our govt and is facing another nearly 100 felony charges and yet he is nominated for the republican parties candidate. Hitler was in far better standing in Germany when he came to power and I have no doubt Trump will make him look like a saint if he were elected. The mere fact such a worthless excuse of a human being has this much support is a clear indication this country is on it's way down.
I agree totally, Port.

Not sure what has gotten into the MAGA supporters and GOP, but it is nothing good.

He didn't need to testify...
He didn't lie...if putting him on the stand would have been needed, he would have taken the stand.
It wasn't necessary...
Nobody here is saying it was necessary for him to testify. But people like you are using the rationalization that "it was not necessary for him to testify"...to justify the fact that he INSISTED he was going to testify...AND DID NOT TESTIFY.

Nobody here is saying it was necessary for him to testify. But people like you are using the rationalization that "it was not necessary for him to testify"...to justify the fact that he INSISTED he was going to testify...AND DID NOT TESTIFY.
He said he was going to and then he didn't need to.. It's certainly not a big deal...At all... Have a great holiday weekend.Hope you're close to getting back on the links..

Well, stupid fuck, if the prosecution doesn’t, the defense can ask for a judgment from the court to dismiss the case. Or a judge can do that on his own. Neither happened, did it, moron? Otherwise, the jury, dumbfuck, decides whether the burden of proof is met.

You know nothing about criminal law, stupid shit. Stick to your template law.
well stupid fuck, they've already done so.....we are waiting to see if he does the right thing or if he commits another appealable error......so yes.....it happened, didn't it.......you know nothing about current events.........stick to diddling yourself.....

That fuckwit knows NOTHING about law. An embarrassment to his profession. No wonder his law school closed its doors.
on the other hand, I've been correcting your constant mistakes........I love it when armchair lawyers think they know shit........and they're usually right.......all they know is shit.....

He said he was going to and then he didn't need to.. It's certainly not a big deal...At all... Have a great holiday weekend.Hope you're close to getting back on the links..
He said he was going to. Made a big deal out of it...insisted he was going to.

Then he didn't.

That is what I have been saying.

You have a great holiday also. I hope to play next week.

He said he was going to. Made a big deal out of it...insisted he was going to.

Then he didn't.

That is what I have been saying.

You have a great holiday also. I hope to play next week.
It's just not a big deal... That would have just added a fourth rating to the three ring circus...lol (That's awesome !!I'm sure you're more than ready to get back out there...!)

It's just not a big deal... That would have just added a fourth rating to the three ring circus...lol (That's awesome !!I'm sure you're more than ready to get back out there...!)
If it is no big deal...why are you and the other MAGA people trying so hard to justify it? Why bring in the "it ws not necessary?" We all know it was not necessary for him to testify. That I can see, none of us claimed that he was required or needed to testify. But he thought it was necessary for him to shoot his fat assed mouth off that HE WAS GOING TO TESTIFY.

And he didn't.

You seem to be making it a big deal.

If it is no big deal...why are you and the other MAGA people trying so hard to justify it? Why bring in the "it ws not necessary?" We all know it was not necessary for him to testify. That I can see, none of us claimed that he was required or needed to testify. But he thought it was necessary for him to shoot his fat assed mouth off that HE WAS GOING TO TESTIFY.

And he didn't.

we're making it a big deal?.......we didn't start this thread, fuckwit.....we're just here putting the idiots down......

What "gamble?"

Bragg could never define a "crime" in black letter law. Then Cohen perjured himself and admitted to grand larceny on the stand.

Your lynching has failed.

3 down... With Willis very likely to be prosecuted. Merchan has a lot of risk due to the massive financial stake his daughter has in the case. I suspect he is scrambling to keep himself out of federal prison about now.
We will see.

And he didn't.

Why is everyone trying so hard to make a big deal out of it when it's not... I didn't.
Who started the wretched excess outrage? Not I... ;) There are much bigger fish to fry...

Why is everyone trying so hard to make a big deal out of it when it's not... I didn't.
Who started the wretched excess outrage? Not I... ;) There are much bigger fish to fry...
YOU are the one continuing this "big deal" with me.

All I have said is that Trump insisted that he was going to testify and didn't.

If it is not a big deal...all you have to say is: You are correct, Ross.

YOU are the one continuing this "big deal" with me.

All I have said is that Trump insisted that he was going to testify and didn't.

If it is not a big deal...all you have to say is: You are correct, Ross.
All I have to say is it's not a big deal... And I have spoken... That's all that's necessary...;)

Back