Trump chickened out! I love it.

Nobody really believed he would testify, even though he said he would.

Nobody really believes his word is any good, not even the Trumppers.

Trump chickened out of testifying at his trial. He had the perfect opportunity to tell his story, guess he knew it would not help.
idiot.....when the prosecution fails to present a case against you, you don't testify.........he can tell his story at his campaign rallys from now till November........

Every single time the court takes a break, Trump runs outside to holler and tell the TV cameras his side of the story.

Why live in fear of telling his side of the story from the witness stand?
because no defendant takes the stand when the prosecutor fucks up the prosecution.......and even demmycrat legal experts agree that is what happened here.......

Every single time the court takes a break, Trump runs outside to holler and tell the TV cameras his side of the story.

Why live in fear of telling his side of the story from the witness stand?
1k5rzy.jpg

the shit stains are cracking me up

this case was always a loser. but it got to be such a big loser - you losers don't even realize the magnitude of how much you lost

Cohen admitted to being guilty of much more serious crimes than what the shit stains in New York are charging Trump with. He stole money - lots of money,

Its like getting the drug dealer to a plea so you can nail the drug buyer.

Nobody really believed he would testify, even though he said he would.

Nobody really believes his word is any good, not even the Trumppers.

Trump chickened out of testifying at his trial. He had the perfect opportunity to tell his story, guess he knew it would not help.
iu

I wish the forum had a video feature, TOP, so that I could see if you said that with a straight face.
I have faith in you.
I bet that you could have pulled it off!
Absolutely100% correct.... ;) And a very good morning to you, Nifty...

You are more tolerant of Niffies behaviour problems than I am.
We have the love for puppies thing in common...and an appreciation for good Italian food...:)
Plus, I'm pretty patient and tolerant of most behavior "problems"...even when they're a bit colorful...
Teaching for so many years I came to realize that when people feel valued and respected they are much more comfortable expressing thoughts and ideas without worrying about being judged unfairly...

We have the love for puppies thing in common...and an appreciation for good Italian food...:)
Plus, I'm pretty patient and tolerant of most behavior "problems"...even when they're a bit colorful...
Teaching for so many years I came to realize that when people feel valued and respected they are much more comfortable expressing thoughts and ideas without worrying about being judged unfairly...
U R A PEACH!

Back