trump Crashes the Eonomy

You are joking. This is Laffler curve shit. I know no economists who are not employed by Fox Gnus, who say that. Bush did it a few years ago. How did that work out. This is not speculation. There is plenty of data on the impact of tax cuts. And Trumps claim of more jobs and more revenue are not what they concluded.

Can you make a post without calling a person a name? It is so childish and immature.https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/22/...RelatedCoverage®ion=Marginalia&pgtype=article

You don't have the slightest clue of what you are emoting about shit-for-brains. Laffer curve??? LMAO! :rofl2:

Because you're a low information dullard, I will tell you what happened after the Bush Tax cuts:

The Economic Growth and Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2001 (EGTRRA) passed into law on June 7, 2001
Revenue in 2002 was 1,853 Trillion
By 2004 revenue had increased to 1,880 Trillion.

The Jobs and Growth Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2003 passed into law on May 28, 2003
Revenue in 2003 was 1,782.3 Trillion
by 2005 it had grown to 2,153.6 Trillion.
Within three years revenues had grown to 2,568 Trillion.

The FACTS suggest that tax cuts did not decrease revenue therefore they had a positive effect on revenue. The deficits were caused by increased spending to pay for 9-11 and two wars that were voted FOR by a bi-partisan congress.

TAX CUTS DO NOT CAUSE DEFICITS OR REDUCED REVENUE; THAT'S A UNDISPUTED HISTORIC FACT. It is the increase in spending you moron!

http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/statistics/federal-receipt-and-outlay-summary

You don't have the slightest clue of what you are emoting about shit-for-brains. Laffer curve??? LMAO! :rofl2:

Because you're a low information dullard, I will tell you what happened after the Bush Tax cuts:

The Economic Growth and Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2001 (EGTRRA) passed into law on June 7, 2001
Revenue in 2002 was 1,853 Trillion
By 2004 revenue had increased to 1,880 Trillion.

The Jobs and Growth Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2003 passed into law on May 28, 2003
Revenue in 2003 was 1,782.3 Trillion
by 2005 it had grown to 2,153.6 Trillion.
Within three years revenues had grown to 2,568 Trillion.

The FACTS suggest that tax cuts did not decrease revenue therefore they had a positive effect on revenue. The deficits were caused by increased spending to pay for 9-11 and two wars that were voted FOR by a bi-partisan congress.

TAX CUTS DO NOT CAUSE DEFICITS OR REDUCED REVENUE; THAT'S A UNDISPUTED HISTORIC FACT. It is the increase in spending you moron!

http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/statistics/federal-receipt-and-outlay-summary

The last time there was a tariffs on steel the economy lost 200,000 jobs. This is some educated people know I wouldn't expect that of you.

I am calling bullshit on those numbers. You couldn't educate a wet paper sack and are mathematically challenged.

Assuming inaugurals are from January 20th:
Obama:
Total debt on January 20th 2009 = $10,626,877,048,913.08
Total debt on January 19th 2017= $19,947,304,555,212.49

Increase = $9,320,427,506,299.41 or 87.7% or 10.96% a year

Bush:
January 20th 2001= $5,727,776,738,304.64
January 19th 2009 = $10,628,881,485,510.23

Increase = $4,901,104,747,205.59 or 85.56% or 10.695% a year.

Bush's increase paled in comparison to Obama's and let's remember that Bush had the devastation of 911, the Iraq War and Afghanistan War to pay for. We never fight wars without deficits. With Obama it was closing out the wars and spending trillions on pork laden make work projects that didn't do what was promised.

Obama spent nearly DOUBLE what Bush did!!

https://www.treasurydirect.gov/NP/d...tYear=2009&endMonth=12&endDay=31&endYear=2016

Bush added 3 trillion to the deficit with his tax cuts but again this is something educated people with know, certainly not you

Bush added 3 trillion to the deficit with his tax cuts but again this is something educated people with know, certainly not you

I see that you are a clueless dunce who doesn't know the difference between a deficit and debt and who also cannot distinguish the difference between revenue and spending. You thinking you are educated is the pinnacle of comedy.

Obama added $10 trillion to the debt but you willful idiots on the left were okay with that. STFU already you brain dead hyper partisan lying moron on steroids. I just posted a link with PROOF the tax cuts did not result in deficits you ignorant twit.

I see that you are a clueless dunce who doesn't know the difference between a deficit and debt and who also cannot distinguish the difference between revenue and spending. You thinking you are educated is the pinnacle of comedy.

Obama added $10 trillion to the debt but you willful idiots on the left were okay with that. STFU already you brain dead hyper partisan lying moron on steroids. I just posted a link with PROOF the tax cuts did not result in deficits you ignorant twit.

You can have seizures all day long but the bottom line is Bush tax cuts added 3 trillion to the deficit

You can have seizures all day long but the bottom line is Bush tax cuts added 3 trillion to the deficit

No they didn't you ignorant moron. The data do not support your asinine assertions. Where's your link about the 200,000 jobs lost due to tariffs? Can't find one? :rofl2:

Back