Trump declares love for Milwaukee at rally days after calling it a ‘horrible city’

So in other words anything you [zymurgy] know about those cities comes third person, which in your case, means the way they are portrayed in the right wing media, which we all known never lies

NEXT
I can tell you about both of them first hand, as I've been to both of them.

So to wrap it up, Trump hated Milwaukee
Source? This hoax is just Demonkkkrats doing what Demonkkkrats do best... LYING through their TEETH.
before he loved Milwaukee,
Trump loves Milwaukee. Source: Trump said so himself, at his rally in Racine, WI.
and considering it was a 24 hour turn around, common sense would have to question his sincerity
There is no "24 hour turn around" because there is no "Trump hates Milwaukee". It's just Demonkkkrats lying through their teeth again.

Trump loves Milwaukee so much, that he made plans on staying in Chicago for the convention and coptering in when needed. Now he says he loves Milwaukee. The police in Chicago were talking about the protection plans they had to draw up.
I get it, wherever lies Trump tells become true, and revealing the truth is lying.

Trump loves Milwaukee so much, that he made plans on staying in Chicago for the convention and coptering in when needed. Now he says he loves Milwaukee. The police in Chicago were talking about the protection plans they had to draw up.
I get it, wherever lies Trump tells become true, and revealing the truth is lying.
Why do you care where Trump decides to stay, Sybil?

Donald Trump made a brazen bid for support in the vital swing state of Wisconsin on Tuesday by declaring his affection for its biggest population centre, Milwaukee, just days after denigrating it as “a horrible city”.

Needing to explain his own words to a city that will host the Republican national convention next month, the former president predictably chose to tackle the problem head-on at a campaign rally in neighbouring Racine, about 30 miles from Milwaukee along the shore of Lake Michigan.

“I love Milwaukee. I was the one that picked Milwaukee,” he said in his opening words to a cheering crowd at Racine’s open-air festival park.

Can you tell us how many times and at exactly what time he farted today, Comrade?

I know you can...

The only way that a MAGA candidate can lose Wisconsin is election fraud. Wisconsin is MAGA country. I would know; I live here and I talk to people here.
I am sure the people you talk to are all trump supporters, but Wisconsin is a battleground state where the sides are nearly evenly split. You inability to deal with reality is noted.

I am sure the people you talk to are all trump supporters,
Not all, but a majority of them are. I haven't come across a single biden supporter yet... A number of people who will vote for biden because they HAAAAAATE Trump soooooo much due to their TDS, but other than that........

Even within the "liberal bastion" of Dane County, I've spoken with plenty of Trump supporters. You'd be surprised by how many Trump supporters can be found in Dane County... However, a number of them don't bother voting (e.g. "Dane County is deep blue and the statewide election is going to be stolen anyway"), and the ones who DO still vote have their votes diluted by the election fraud of the Madison poll workers that get recruited by James Clyburn's AME Church network.

Out of the people who don't bother to vote, Trump is a much more popular choice than Biden is, and if the Republican Party weren't a wholly owned subsidiary of the Demonkkkrat Party, then they would be working overtime to get as many of these people to vote as early as possible because these "low/no propensity voters" heavily favor Trump over Biden.
but Wisconsin is a battleground state
Battleground?? While that is true in some parts of Madison, Sun Prairie, Milwaukee, Racine, Kenosha, and others, most of the State is actually very peaceful, filled with hard working people who tend to be "Midwest nice".
where the sides are nearly evenly split.
Remember, that's WITH election fraud. If free and fair elections were conducted here (NON-fraudulent), then Wisconsin would regularly vote for MAGA candidates by, AT THE VERY LEAST, 5 percentage points, if not closer to 10 during a "strong cycle" like this one SHOULD be (if there wasn't election fraud).
You inability to deal with reality is noted.
@IBDaMann --- Continued QED... what can I say... you sure nailed it on this one!

I am sure the people you talk to are all trump supporters, but Wisconsin is a battleground state where the sides are nearly evenly split. You inability to deal with reality is noted.
Random numbers are not reality. Learn what 'real' means and how it's defined. Buzzword fallacy.

Back