Trump declares love for Milwaukee at rally days after calling it a ‘horrible city’

Trump supporters are like insufferable abused women who stay with their abusers. We have all got to understand, his supporters are locked into this cult fixation and no amount abuse coming from Trump will alter their votes. Trump hates poor people, he loathes minorities, especially blacks and hispanics and truth be told, he loathes his ignorant white voters even more, out of FEAR.

Trump supporters are like insufferable abused women who stay with their abusers. We have all got to understand, his supporters are locked into this cult fixation and no amount abuse coming from Trump will alter their votes. Trump hates poor people, he loathes minorities, especially blacks and hispanics and truth be told, he loathes his ignorant white voters even more, out of FEAR.
insufferable?? WTF do you mean?

Everyone saw that...Did you see him trying to get in the car? Something is very wrong...
He looks like my 92 year old mom shortly before her death. She ended up refusing to get out of bed. We had to move her to a nursing home for about 6 weeks before she died. Broke my heart. I wanted to keep her in her home but it was too hard on my brother who she lived in. Mom was very modest and he didn't want to see her naked. So the logistics didn't work even though we had two sitters coming in.

• Sad
Reactions: TOP
1718886080137-png.1587874

Donald Trump made a brazen bid for support in the vital swing state of Wisconsin on Tuesday by declaring his affection for its biggest population centre, Milwaukee, just days after denigrating it as “a horrible city”.

Needing to explain his own words to a city that will host the Republican national convention next month, the former president predictably chose to tackle the problem head-on at a campaign rally in neighbouring Racine, about 30 miles from Milwaukee along the shore of Lake Michigan.

“I love Milwaukee. I was the one that picked Milwaukee,” he said in his opening words to a cheering crowd at Racine’s open-air festival park.

Trump never called Milwaukee a "horrible city." The media lies to you and you gullible dipshits parrot it all over the internet. :palm:

Donald Trump made a brazen bid for support in the vital swing state of Wisconsin on Tuesday by declaring his affection for its biggest population centre, Milwaukee, just days after denigrating it as “a horrible city”.

Needing to explain his own words to a city that will host the Republican national convention next month, the former president predictably chose to tackle the problem head-on at a campaign rally in neighbouring Racine, about 30 miles from Milwaukee along the shore of Lake Michigan.

“I love Milwaukee. I was the one that picked Milwaukee,” he said in his opening words to a cheering crowd at Racine’s open-air festival park.

More lies; he never said any such thing, just madeup nonsense. Does the left ever not lie?

82v-3ep8pz_t3-jpg.1587328

Trump supporters are like insufferable abused women who stay with their abusers.
:rofl2: TOO FUNNY! :rofl2:

Trump supporters are quite literally the people who are REFUSING to stay with their abusers. It's liberals (and battered conservatives) who are choosing to stay with their abusers.

abrelgov.jpglion-101.jpg
We have all got to understand, his supporters are locked into this cult fixation and no amount abuse coming from Trump will alter their votes.
What abuse from Trump? The abuse is coming from the Uniparty (see above). Stop defending your abuser.
Trump hates poor people,
Is that why he holds rallies amongst them? Is that why he visits restaurants that they're eating at? Is that why he employs them? Is that why he implemented economic/energy policies that made everything MORE AFFORDABLE for them?
he loathes minorities,
Is that why he holds rallies amongst them? Is that why he visits restaurants that they're eating at? Is that why he employs them? Is that why he implemented economic/energy policies that made everything MORE AFFORDABLE for them?
especially blacks and hispanics
:rofl2:
and truth be told, he loathes his ignorant white voters even more, out of FEAR.
:rofl2:

that I have never been to the largest city in the midwest?

1 - nothing I say will make a shit stain like you reverse course

2 - who cares if you believe if I have been to a city - you wanting to argue this literally makes you more retarded than I first realized
So in other words anything you know about those cities comes third person, which in your case, means the way they are portrayed in the right wing media, which we all known never lies

NEXT

So to wrap it up, Trump hated Milwaukee before he loved Milwaukee, and considering it was a 24 hour turn around, common sense would have to question his sincerity

You are describing Biden and the Democrats. You cannot blame your problems on Trump or anybody else.

Back