Trump declares love for Milwaukee at rally days after calling it a ‘horrible city’

Whatever Trump says at any given time in gospel even if it is the opposite of what he said 10 minutes ago. Forget what was said before, it disappears.
Like the movie, Momento. The guy cannot remember what happened 15 minutes ago.

Bingo, there it is, “the only way that a MAGA candidate can lose Wisconsin is election fraud,”
:truestory:
and as applied to Trump, “the only way (Trump) can lose an election is election fraud,”
:lies: That's not what I said. Try being honest.
Trump, or any Trump backed candidate, can not lose an election this November
:lies: That's not what I said. Try being honest.
Appears the cult doesn’t understand the purpose of an election in democracy,
The USA is not a democracy. There was no election held in 2020.
or republic
There you go.
to avoid the deflecting semantical argument.
No, you just wish to avoid the truth.
If one enters an election and from the jump won’t recognize they can lose that election
:lies: Nobody made this claim. Try to be honest.
it isn’t a real election in their view.
Election fraud is NOT a real election.
The next question then is why the cult even thinks we need elections
Because I don't support dictatorships nor oligarchies with regard to worldly governments. I also don't support democracies because they always dissolve into one of the above.

Unlike brandon who suddenly is now going to give citizenship and voting rights to tens of thousands of DACA
or
$25,000 to select first time home buyers
or
Billions of dollars in student loan forgiveness that we working taxpayers have to cover
or,
or,
or,
Nobody is SUDDENLY GIVING voting rights or citizenship to anyone.

'It doesn't matter': Lara Trump admits plan for Trump to join RNC convention from jail​

Don't threaten me with a good time!

www.rawstory.com

'It doesn't matter': Lara Trump admits plan for Trump to join RNC convention from jail

Republican National Committee co-chair Lara Trump admitted that her party has a plan to nominate Donald Trump at its convention even if he's in jail or faces other types of confinement. During a Wednesday interview on Real America's Voice, host Terrance Bates asked Lara Trump what would happen if...
www.rawstory.com

Trump is so lucky that his followers are such absurdly gullible idiots.

He can be the most brazen liar in history and not lose their support.

I wonder who's going to get shot on 5th Avenue?

I'd bet money that there are more than a few Trumper lunatics who'd volunteer just to prove it.
Making up shit isn't going to work.

Back