Trump Doubles Down on Ominous Election Threat in Creepy Fox Interview

He has no intention of leaving if he gets in the Whitehouse. You are being too kind. He is not thinking he will be dead before the next election. He is thinking there will not be more elections. He will rule until he gets tired of it or has taken all the money possible.

Hopefully all you fools will be in camps by then. I know you believe that's what he wants for all of you.

Delusional stooges.

I believe That's what you wish will happen... I always take you seriously... Why would I be humiliated that we elected JD? (I did a summer internship program in a psychiatric institution... In their aquatic therapy program... No human belongs in one of those... And it's closed now. Do they even exist anymore..?)
You mean you were a patient in a psychiatric institution

Hopefully all you fools will be in camps by then. I know you believe that's what he wants for all of you.

Delusional stooges.
Like summer camp? Hiking in the woods? Paddling a canoe? Count me in!!

Reactions: Joe
That guy's name on the other forum is "creepy old joe." That is very telling who or what you are attempting to converse with.
See here's the trouble with you people. You get shit wrong even when you mean well. It's "creepy uncle joe" Not old.

Like summer camp? Hiking in the woods? Paddling a canoe? Count me in!!
Yes up shit's creek without a paddle.

I guess I don't get the12b rules yet. Captain crunch can post a meme calling nazis, a legitimate political party, pedophiles and referring to republicans in the accompanying text but if I try helping the blue wave find each other it's a sin?

You Karens need a life.

Not to mention chick's fascination with crack head's member. What's up with that?

I did a fatty once and got crabs. Never again.

Donald Trump did little, if anything, in a Fox News interview Monday night to explain what he meant when he told a group of supporters on Friday, “You won’t have to vote anymore, my beautiful Christians.”

Laura Ingraham asked Trump what he meant, and Trump gave a meandering answer that didn’t answer the question, talking instead about how much Christians support him and how Jewish people who don’t support him “should have their head examined.”

When he finally came back to the question at hand, he said “Christians are not known as a big voting group. They don’t vote, and I’m explaining that to ’em. You never vote. This time, vote. I’ll straighten out the country; you won’t have to vote anymore. I won’t need your vote.”

Isn't that rather insulting to tell one of the Reichwing's biggest voting blocs that they don't vote?

But as always, they'll make excuses for him and say that's not what he really meant and he's trying to do God's work and that's why God saved him from the Democrat liberal atheist child-killing would-be assassin. lol

Back