Trump Doubles Down on Ominous Election Threat in Creepy Fox Interview

I don't understand how any woman can be so vehemently against women's rights and so supportive of malignant misogynists like Trump and Vance.

Isn't that the moral equivalent of being pro terrorism or pedophilia or slavery?

Yet there are so many like you.
This nation is comprised of totally incompatible people.
No wonder it's falling apart.

Living in the conservative mid-west would make me suicidal.
I simply couldn't endure the anti-humanity and anti-intellectualism that fuels life there.

You're there. But Owl is there too. I'll never get it.
Show some evidence that Vance is a misogynist. He has an entirely different personality than Trump and will be an excellent steward of MAGA in 4 years when Trump times out. All the policy good without the bullshit Trump brings along with it. There are all sorts of personalities that agree on the MAGA policy agenda and in the end Trump will be gone but his policy legacy will remain.

Show some evidence that Vance is a misogynist. He has an entirely different personality than Trump and will be an excellent steward of MAGA in 4 years when Trump times out. All the policy good without the bullshit Trump brings along with it. There are all sorts of personalities that agree on the MAGA policy agenda and in the end Trump will be gone but his policy legacy will remain.
I think stating that a woman should stay in an abusive relationship might qualify as evidence. Or do you think it's okay to beat up a woman? Probably why you never get laid.

I think stating that a woman should stay in an abusive relationship might qualify as evidence. Or do you think it's okay to beat up a woman? Probably why you never get laid.
Please show the source of him saying that other than your drivel.unnamed.jpg

Please show the source of him saying that other than your drivel.View attachment 28677
"This is one of the great tricks that I think the sexual revolution pulled on the American populace, which is the idea that like, 'Well, OK, these marriages were fundamentally, you know, they were maybe even violent, but certainly they were unhappy. And so getting rid of them and making it easier for people to shift spouses like they change their underwear, that's going to make people happier in the long term.”a

Your picture is disgusting and degenerate. You are human filth, aren't you? No need to answer, it's rhetorical.

Dystopia is apropos to your usual tripe except apropos is "an imagined state or society in which there is great suffering or injustice, typically one that is totalitarian or post-apocalyptic."

There is nothing imagined about the out of control inflation, borders and crime. There is great suffering by the American people caused by this abomination...the Biden/Harris administration's policies.

These sick freaks covered up Biden's cognitive decline...Harris and the Democrats collude with an eager media in this coverup.

They lied to the American people for months...Harris-"Joe is sharp as a tack."

Go back to sleep, old man.
Trump complaining that someone lies? That is FUNNY!

I'm not against women's rights at all... Ohio is the heart of it all... You would love it here... I'm sure that you could find a hood where you would fit right in... I'm not sure why you misjudge us so ..
You're overtly opposed to women's reproductive rights both by your posts and by your political choices, TOP.
Kamala Harris, an astute champion for women's reproductive and health care rights, is somebody you profoundly disrespect.

I guess you just don't think of abortion as being a woman's right.
You approve of the right's blatant misogyny.
My grandmothers, born in the 19th century, and still practicing Catholicism back then, would seriously be appalled by that attitude.
You say I'd love Ohio, but in reality, I grew up in a totally different word.

You did mention hoods, though. My daughter's Croatian college friends from Cleveland were [and presumably are] staunch liberals.

You're overtly opposed to women's reproductive rights both by your posts and by your political choices, TOP.
Kamala Harris, an astute champion for women's reproductive and health care rights, is somebody you profoundly disrespect.

I guess you just don't think of abortion as being a woman's right.
You approve of the right's blatant misogyny.
My grandmothers, born in the 19th century, and still practicing Catholicism back then, would seriously be appalled by that attitude.
You say I'd love Ohio, but in reality, I grew up in a totally different word.

You did mention hoods, though. My daughter's Croatian college friends from Cleveland were [and presumably are] staunch liberals.
Killing your baby isn't a reproductive right and it's not health care. It's killing a baby.

Doesn't bother me that much even though it's immoral as the babies getting killed are generally the humans the world won't miss.

Do what you want but don't church it up. Why the need to lie about what is actually happening?

"This is one of the great tricks that I think the sexual revolution pulled on the American populace, which is the idea that like, 'Well, OK, these marriages were fundamentally, you know, they were maybe even violent, but certainly they were unhappy. And so getting rid of them and making it easier for people to shift spouses like they change their underwear, that's going to make people happier in the long term.”a

Your picture is disgusting and degenerate. You are human filth, aren't you? No need to answer, it's rhetorical.
Seemed like an honest reflection of the dilemma women faced in the past and sometimes now.

But it's progressed way beyond that now. Women will destroy a family they started for little other reason than because they are bored. Feminism has gone way too far. Men are losing interest in the deal, thus the plummeting birth rates in the west.

Seemed like an honest reflection of the dilemma women faced in the past and sometimes now.

But it's progressed way beyond that now. Women will destroy a family they started for little other reason than because they are bored. Feminism has gone way too far. Men are losing interest in the deal, thus the plummeting birth rates in the west.
Making a joke of abuse makes you a degenerate. It isn't funny. Neither are you.

The Dems moved Biden out because he had a terrible debate that could not be ignored. Trump is a blithering idiot saying crazy shit. Like one Repub said " I ain't saying Trump is crazy, but if he was in a nuthouse, he ain't getting out."
If you watched his event with the black journalists today, it was a reminder that trump never answers any questions. He goes on a tirade that typically includes at least 4 or 5 lies mixed with a denial.

Biden wasn't quick enough to address comments like that, whereas Harris most certainly is.

This election is about debunking trump's nonsense in real time in a succinct manner. Joe just lost the ability to speak clearly and accurately on the fly. Doesn't make him a bad POTUS. It just makes him a bad speaker.

Back