Trump Doubles Down on Ominous Election Threat in Creepy Fox Interview

Making a joke of abuse makes you a degenerate. It isn't funny. Neither are you.
Women don't want to fuck betas unless they need support for their bastard children so cut the crap capt sav a ho.

Don't like my jokes? So what?

Women don't want to fuck betas unless they need support for their bastard children so cut the crap capt sav a ho.

Don't like my jokes? So what?
You must be a hit with the ladies. An old white ugly male chauvinist. Nothing screams intriguing like that combination.

You must be a hit with the ladies. An old white ugly male chauvinist. Nothing screams intriguing like that combination.
Are you "fucking with me" a bit now to show off for your cuntish friends here?

Sad bunch of idiots all of you.430290608_7290639761057537_9156420869630372018_n.jpg

If you watched his event with the black journalists today, it was a reminder that trump never answers any questions. He goes on a tirade that typically includes at least 4 or 5 lies mixed with a denial.

Biden wasn't quick enough to address comments like that, whereas Harris most certainly is.

This election is about debunking trump's nonsense in real time in a succinct manner. Joe just lost the ability to speak clearly and accurately on the fly. Doesn't make him a bad POTUS. It just makes him a bad speaker.
Exactly, and unfortunately, not really up to this campaign. Unfortunately, policy and accomplishments don't resonate in the age of Tik Tok.

Are you "fucking with me" a bit now to show off for your cuntish friends here?

Sad bunch of idiots all of you.
No, it's a guilty pleasure. You are a bit too easy though, so maybe I'll move on. Or maybe I won't.

And how can you whine about wages and oppose collective bargaining, raising minimum wage, and supporting supply side economics. They happily vote against their self interest. That’s MY frustration. SOME Trump policies are great for me. But they are a disaster for the economy long run and they are totally anti worker. I guess it’s visceral. They are not smart but they ARE mean and hateful. Policy doesn’t motivate them. Hate does.
I edited it for you. Many Republicans voted for trump solely for the tax cuts, but are embarrassed by him. Ironically, many of them got fucked by the SALT reduction.

The low information voters you reference got nothing from trump's policies. Save for him 'owning the Libs'.

I'm sure your sycophants are applauding for you
Why thanks. I didn't even know I had sycophants, now I do, thanks to you. Do you think I could become a cult leader like Trump? I am a charismatic dude, no doubt.

Exactly, and unfortunately, not really up to this campaign. Unfortunately, policy and accomplishments don't resonate in the age of Tik Tok.
Especially when attempting to illustrate said accomplishments is hard when you have to debunk the lies attacking same.

Harris welcomes the chance.

Why thanks. I didn't even know I had sycophants, now I do, thanks to you. Do you think I could become a cult leader like Trump? I am a charismatic dude, no doubt.
You are obviously the leader of the pack of leftist morons here. They look up to you knowing you are clearly more intelligent than they are.

Nope.

You know he did not say abolish elections. But you want to make up LIES.
I know that inbreeding in your bloodline has rendered you a moron.

The issue is the rate at which Christians vote, you fool. You made the claim.

Try to pay attention.

I know that inbreeding in your bloodline has rendered you a moron.

The issue is the rate at which Christians vote, you fool. You made the claim.

Try to pay attention.
Yes, he was speaking to the ones that never ever vote. :dunno:

I don't know how you get ... "abolish all elections" out of that. :palm:

Back