Trump Doubles Down on Ominous Election Threat in Creepy Fox Interview

Don't take me out of context please. I clearly stated killing your liblet babies I can live with as long as you don't pretend something else is going on and try to church it up as "reproductive rights" Or "medical rights". It's killing your baby.

And don't ask me to chip in to pay for it.

Changing the term for it is what's lying and stupid. If you have to call it something it isn't then at some level you must know it's wrong and be ashamed of it.
You are the one that changed the term.

So you are very proud that you hate people because they are different. You would like to violently attack them. Or because you are a pussy you want someone else to do it for you. Duly noted.
Your message is very important to me. Please hold.

Forever bitch

The end

Nice to meet you too. Glad you are offended by my avatar. It shows me what kind of woke puke I'm dealing with. Carry on yourself, you're ordinary and boring.
Your avatar is not so much offensive as it is a statement about your closeted homophobia, desire for violence, and pathetic, insecure world view. Which is exactly what you hoped for, right?

He does mention penises quite often. Something Freudian going on there.
What if I were to like dick? Would that something to be ashamed of? Are you homophobic or something?

No, you're just a nasty dried up old fat leftist rag.

I already answered your question.

You have refused to answer mine. :dunno:
You didn't ask a question. You avoided your original lie, and made claims about something I said.

So Christians vote?

Or did Jesus tell them that voting by mail is a sin?

Whatever, Cecil. :laugh:
As stated above, your surrender is accepted.
Nice try but I own you and every other leftist and always will. I'm your daddy and this lesson is over for now. If you misbehave again I will have to call you on the carpet again. Don't call us, we'll call you.

dismissed.jpg

Could you compose a competent debate argument if you tried or do you know it's useless?
I have no problem having a civil discussion will people who don't agree with me unless they are nasty ass fucks then I also have no problem getting down to their level either.

There are some threads on this board that I have done so. But dealing with ass worm parasites requires a different tact. This forum is infested with them.

You didn't ask a question. You avoided your original lie, and made claims about something I said.

So Christians vote?

Or did Jesus tell them that voting by mail is a sin?
You know you lied and acted stupidly. So now you are too frightened to answer the question.

Why do you believe DJT said ... Abolish all elections?

There is nothing esoteric about what he said. It was plain English and clear as a bell. He is so sure he will win, that he says anything and is sure his followers are more attached to him than they are to America.
Trump already knows the Supreme Court is going to elect him.

That is why is is now telling his Idiots they do not need to vote.

On election night, some states are already planning not to certify the votes in their states, if they do not like the counts, and are planning on filing lawsuits challenging the voting results in the minority precincts. And the Democrats will have to file counter-lawsuits to have their votes certified.

These lawsuits will bounce around in the courts for months after the election, and will ultimately have to be decided by the Lopsided Supreme Court!

Trump is betting on them gifting him the presidency!

No matter who they choose, there will be a bloody fight in the streets after the decision.

It's going to get ugly- PREPARE!

Last edited:
If he doesn't cool it this time he will face the music for his treachery...unless let off as too old for prison.

Nice try but I own you and every other leftist and always will. I'm your daddy and this lesson is over for now. If you misbehave again I will have to call you on the carpet again. Don't call us, we'll call you.
Little men wagging their wee willies and hollering "Look! Look how big I am!" are so adorable. :rofl2:

Back