Trump fires back at Pelosi, cancels her foreign travel..LOL My God LOL

volsrock

Verified User
Trump on Thursday hit back at Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) for warning she may postpone the State of the Union address by scrapping her planned trip overseas.

In a letter to Pelosi, Trump told her that a congressional delegation trip she intended to take to Brussels, Egypt and Afghanistan, which he dismissed as a “public relations event,” is now “postponed.”

“We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the shutdown is over,” Trump wrote.

Trump added, however, if Pelosi wanted to go ahead by flying commercial, “that would certainly be your prerogative.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...res-back-at-pelosi-cancels-her-foreign-travel

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
breathe
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy LOLLER! Magnificent!

He told Pelosi, up yours.

She’s grounded until the shutdown.

Goooooooo Trump! :hand:

Pelousy was ready to be AWOL overseas while a 2nd pay period passed next Tuesday. Stay put Nancy. Come out of hiding from the Angel Moms and stop shirking your responsibilities. Go to work, negotiate for the border and fed employees. What a ugly piece of work this broad is.

Pelosi also uses 89th Wing, military planes to travel home to CA whenever she travels. Trump could also ban the use of those planes for her trips to CA ...

Sorry Charlie!

Tuna Nan loses again.

Whinny baby... She was polite and gave him two weeks notice.

I hope she goes anyway.

This was done an hour before takeoff.

I am laughing so hard my sides hurt.

Let that be a lesson to the prune... Thou shalt not get in a troll war with the worlds biggest troll for he will hand you your ass on a platter.

Whinny baby... She was polite and gave him two weeks notice.

I hope she goes anyway.
Do you think he has put her in danger? These types of trips are generally kept secret for security reasons. This is disappointing. Seriously, childish.

”Due to the Shutdown, I am sorry to inform you that your trip to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan has been postponed,” Trump wrote. “We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the Shutdown is over.”

That is hilarious.

some-people-need-to-be-hit-real-hard-with-reality-13893540.png

Do you think he has put her in danger? These types of trips are generally kept secret for security reasons. This is disappointing. Seriously, childish.

PR junkets aren't top secret...they can fly coach if they really want to get out of town that bad.

Trump on Thursday hit back at Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) for warning she may postpone the State of the Union address by scrapping her planned trip overseas.

In a letter to Pelosi, Trump told her that a congressional delegation trip she intended to take to Brussels, Egypt and Afghanistan, which he dismissed as a “public relations event,” is now “postponed.”

“We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the shutdown is over,” Trump wrote.

Trump added, however, if Pelosi wanted to go ahead by flying commercial, “that would certainly be your prerogative.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...res-back-at-pelosi-cancels-her-foreign-travel

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
breathe
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy LOLLER! Magnificent!

He told Pelosi, up yours.

She’s grounded until the shutdown.

Damn....started a different thread.....so sorry senior!

PRICELESS!

Dear Madame Speaker. Due to the Shutdown, I am sorry to inform you that your trip to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan has been postponed. We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the Shutdown is over. In light of the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay, I am sure you would agree that postponing this public relations event it totally appropriate. I also feel that, during this period, it would be better if you were in Washington negotiating with me and joining the Strong Border Security movement to end the Shutdown. Obviously, if you would like to make your journey by flying commercial, that would certainly be your prerogative.

I look forward to seeing you soon and even more forward to watching our open and dangerous Southern Border finally receive the attention, funding and security it so desperately deserves!

Trump apparently is trying to show us what being presidential is like...if we had a 6 year old president.

NEVER has the presidency been so tarnished as it has been by this cretin.

Back