Trump fires back at Pelosi, cancels her foreign travel..LOL My God LOL

yeah, great optics there Donnie!

Source: Raw Story

Pelosi’s trip was to obtain ‘critical national security’ info — and Trump didn’t even get locations right: Speaker’s aide

17 JAN 2019 AT 15:45 ET

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s office responded to Donald Trump’s cancellation of her overseas trip — and explained what she was going to do on the previously-classified visit to a war zone.

Pelosi’s chief of staff Drew Hammill tweeted that on the Brussels arm of the trip, which was required for pilot rest, the California Democrat and her delegation were going to “meet with top NATO commanders, U.S. military leaders and key allies–to affirm the United States’ ironclad commitment to the NATO alliance.”

He added that Pelosi was not planned to stop in Egypt — suggesting that the White House’s statement about the trip was incorrect.

Source: Raw Story

Pelosi’s trip was to obtain ‘critical national security’ info — and Trump didn’t even get locations right: Speaker’s aide

17 JAN 2019 AT 15:45 ET

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s office responded to Donald Trump’s cancellation of her overseas trip — and explained what she was going to do on the previously-classified visit to a war zone.

Pelosi’s chief of staff Drew Hammill tweeted that on the Brussels arm of the trip, which was required for pilot rest, the California Democrat and her delegation were going to “meet with top NATO commanders, U.S. military leaders and key allies–to affirm the United States’ ironclad commitment to the NATO alliance.”

He added that Pelosi was not planned to stop in Egypt — suggesting that the White House’s statement about the trip was incorrect.

Pelosi's job isn't National Security you boorish dolt.

Whinny baby... She was polite and gave him two weeks notice.

I hope she goes anyway.

lol... funny how your reaction is so different. She tries to pull a power move, you cheer her and jeer Trump. He returns fire and you pout like a little baby.

Do you think he has put her in danger? These types of trips are generally kept secret for security reasons. This is disappointing. Seriously, childish.

No, her trip is canceled. So no, she is not in danger. I am personally tired of both parties sending reps all over the world. They are not the State Department. They can get briefings from ambassadors overseas. They can get briefings from the military here. They don't need to be wasting tax payers money to take these trips. Again... both parties need to stop this crap.

Damn you Trumpies are stupid. Pelosi is 3rd in line for the presidency. And you assholes think she should fly commercial into a war zone. I used wrong word, there is no thinking involved. Now the Middle East enemies know about the visit, so it is impossible . Keep cackling like the chicken brains you are.

LMAO... you all act like this was some top secret mission. You think that many politicians traveling together was a secret?

Whinny baby... She was polite and gave him two weeks notice.

I hope she goes anyway.

I think she should take this as an opportunity to visit border patrol and coast guard facilities. This would be a GREAT time to "demsplain" to them that while their jobs are redundant, and making them easier would be too expensive, and the wall on the border now is adequate, any additions or improvements under Trump would be "immoral", they still have too report to work unpaid because border security is so important

Trump on Thursday hit back at Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) for warning she may postpone the State of the Union address by scrapping her planned trip overseas.

In a letter to Pelosi, Trump told her that a congressional delegation trip she intended to take to Brussels, Egypt and Afghanistan, which he dismissed as a “public relations event,” is now “postponed.”

“We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the shutdown is over,” Trump wrote.

Trump added, however, if Pelosi wanted to go ahead by flying commercial, “that would certainly be your prerogative.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...res-back-at-pelosi-cancels-her-foreign-travel

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
breathe
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy LOLLER! Magnificent!

He told Pelosi, up yours.

She’s grounded until the shutdown.

Yeah, that will show her, stop her from going to Afghanistan

I think she should take this as an opportunity to visit border patrol and coast guard facilities. This would be a GREAT time to "demsplain" to them that while their jobs are redundant, and making them easier would be too expensive, and the wall on the border now is adequate, any additions or improvements under Trump would be "immoral", they still have too report to work unpaid because border security is so important
She can show them all the bills they have passed in the House that Mitch won’t let the Senate vote on. Mitch is hiding somewhere, AOC has been trying to find him, it’s like where’s Waldo.

Back