Trump fires back at Pelosi, cancels her foreign travel..LOL My God LOL

Trump apparently is trying to show us what being presidential is like...if we had a 6 year old president.

NEVER has the presidency been so tarnished as it has been by this cretin.

Pelosi is apparently trying to show us what being Speaker of the House is like...if we had a 6 year old Speaker of the House.

NEVER has the House been so tarnished as it has been by this cretin.

Grow a brain Frankie.

Well, she did say just yesterday she was concerned about a lack of Response from POTUS on the letter she wrote.

Hey Bug Eyes, CAN YOU HEAR HIM NOW?

Didn’t Trump go to Iraq during the shut down? What stupid advisor told him this would be a good idea? Shine? Miller?

Trump on Thursday hit back at Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) for warning she may postpone the State of the Union address by scrapping her planned trip overseas.

In a letter to Pelosi, Trump told her that a congressional delegation trip she intended to take to Brussels, Egypt and Afghanistan, which he dismissed as a “public relations event,” is now “postponed.”

“We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the shutdown is over,” Trump wrote.

Trump added, however, if Pelosi wanted to go ahead by flying commercial, “that would certainly be your prerogative.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...res-back-at-pelosi-cancels-her-foreign-travel

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
breathe
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy LOLLER! Magnificent!

He told Pelosi, up yours.

She’s grounded until the shutdown.

that's some funny $hit right there, I don't care who you are.

Didn’t Trump go to Iraq during the shut down? What stupid advisor told him this would be a good idea? Shine? Miller?

It's good to be the boss, huh?

Damn you Trumpies are stupid. Pelosi is 3rd in line for the presidency. And you assholes think she should fly commercial into a war zone. I used wrong word, there is no thinking involved. Now the Middle East enemies know about the visit, so it is impossible . Keep cackling like the chicken brains you are.

Damn you Trumpies are stupid. Pelosi is 3rd in line for the presidency. And you assholes think she should fly commercial into a war zone. I used wrong word, there is no thinking involved. Now the Middle East enemies know about the visit, so it is impossible . Keep cackling like the chicken brains you are.

She shouldn't GO AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Her job is here in congress, lawmakers have no reason to go there

He's the Commander and Chief. Its his job. What is Pelosi and her cabal of cretins doing in the ME? It isn't their job to travel on the taxpayer dime getting into the Presidents business.

Moron.

No you dumb fuck; we think she should stay home and do her fucking job. STFU, seriously.

He's the Commander and Chief. Its his job. What is Pelosi and her cabal of cretins doing in the ME? It isn't their job to travel on the taxpayer dime getting into the Presidents business.

Moron.

Can you begin to even count the republican members of congress who have traveled to the ME and elsewhere on "fact finding" missions, you ignoramus!

Trump on Thursday hit back at Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) for warning she may postpone the State of the Union address by scrapping her planned trip overseas.

In a letter to Pelosi, Trump told her that a congressional delegation trip she intended to take to Brussels, Egypt and Afghanistan, which he dismissed as a “public relations event,” is now “postponed.”

“We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the shutdown is over,” Trump wrote.

Trump added, however, if Pelosi wanted to go ahead by flying commercial, “that would certainly be your prerogative.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...res-back-at-pelosi-cancels-her-foreign-travel

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
breathe
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy LOLLER! Magnificent!

He told Pelosi, up yours.

She’s grounded until the shutdown.

this is funnier than than hell............Nancy's got the worm shaking in his sneakerss!

Whinny baby... She was polite and gave him two weeks notice.

I hope she goes anyway.

Really? You hope she goes on a vacation while the gobblement is shut down? What about security?

So let’s get this straight.

If you really think Nancy will come out looking good in this by all means run with it

Can you begin to even count the republican members of congress who have traveled to the ME and elsewhere on "fact finding" missions, you ignoramus!

Does that make them right snowflake? STFU you moron. You can't have a coherent argument because you have the IQ of an ant.

It’s her job as well. She’s the leader of the House. Separate but equal.

No it isn't you dumb twat. But again, let's forget that she is the reason we have a shut down and doesn't give a shit about the American people or workers waiting for a paycheck.

Back