Trump fires back at Pelosi, cancels her foreign travel..LOL My God LOL

You’d know all about that fudgepacking, though, wouldn’t you, spudpeeler? Must get lonely out there with just you and the other semen. :rofl2:

No only are you a mental and physical midget Gomer, you are obviously into other men. A gay midget. HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, you know what the outcome of this partial government shutdown will be? Do tell, halfwit.

The question was “How’s that wall coming”, nitwit.

I’ll tell you right now what’s occurring with the shutdown. In my state, entire small communities are suffering. And it’s not because federal employees work there. either. But, fuckwads like you could give a shit. Just like your fatass liar-in-chief who needs that wall for his ego.

Deal maker? Lol what a farce!

Now, what does “We’re getting crushed” mean, halfwit? Go ahead. You can say it.

Not only did Trump stop the use of the military planes, but he actually released that she was going commercial. He endangered her and all those in the entourage. She was all set to go when the military told her it had become too dangerous. Daffy is such a petty child.

Not only did Trump stop the use of the military planes, but he actually released that she was going commercial. He endangered her and all those in the entourage. She was all set to go when the military told her it had become too dangerous. Daffy is such a petty child.

Nobody gives a flying fuck about Nancy Pelosi. She is not a valid target. Just something to laugh at.

Was she behind her walls in SF lol?

A wall for me but not for thee?

Looks like you fell for the lies again, darthy.

An image shows Nancy Pelosi's mansion in San Francisco and the large wall that protects the estate.

Rating

False
hqdefault.jpg

Setting aside the disparities between a border wall and a wall around a piece of personal property, there’s a much bigger problem with this meme: this isn’t Pelosi’s house.

...we couldn’t find much information about the House Minority Leader’s San Francisco home. We did, however, find a few photographs of Pelosi’s “red brick manse” from a 2007 protest that was staged outside the property:
As far as we can tell, there was no wall separating Pelosi’s home from the protesters.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/is-this-a-wall-around-nancy-pelosis-home/

and you clearly missed the part where I said that, in my opinion, I think it is most likely he was being petty and trying to insult her. Obviously you just want to rant rather than read.

Of course he wanted to insult her. That's a completely separate issue from his awful grammar, spelling and syntax deficits.

The question was “How’s that wall coming”, nitwit.

I’ll tell you right now what’s occurring with the shutdown. In my state, entire small communities are suffering. And it’s not because federal employees work there. either. But, fuckwads like you could give a shit. Just like your fatass liar-in-chief who needs that wall for his ego.

Deal maker? Lol what a farce!

Now, what does “We’re getting crushed” mean, halfwit? Go ahead. You can say it.

Well maybe Pelosi could negotiate a deal to reopen the government instead of being an obstinate little crybaby. Don't really care about your Trump quote. Maybe he was being sat upon by your lardass wife?

Well maybe Pelosi could negotiate a deal to reopen the government instead of being an obstinate little crybaby. Don't really care about your Trump quote. Maybe he was being sat upon by your lardass wife?

They passed a bill to reopen the government. Where’s your great “Deal Maker”? He can’t negotiate it on its own merits can he?

And yet, you continue to buy the con man’s bullshit. Unbelievable.

His quote? He was crying to his Chief of Staff, dumbfuck.

They passed a bill to reopen the government. Where’s your great “Deal Maker”? He can’t negotiate it on its own merits can he?

And yet, you continue to buy the con man’s bullshit. Unbelievable.

His quote? He was crying to his Chief of Staff, dumbfuck.

Hard to make a deal when Pelousy won't negotiate at all pissboy.

Hard to make a deal when Pelousy won't negotiate at all pissboy.

Better check with your great negotiator. A bill passed both houses and was sent to him last December.

He’s feckless. And owns the shutdown. Or did you miss that little episode where Schumer and Pelosi goaded him into owning it?

“Getting crushed.” :rofl2:

Better check with your great negotiator. A bill passed both houses and was sent to him last December.

He’s feckless. And owns the shutdown. Or did you miss that little episode where Schumer and Pelosi goaded him into owning it?

“Getting crushed.” :rofl2:

What's the matter pissboy? You one of the people not getting paid during the shutdown?

Pelosi and the Senate have passed bills opening the government. Daffy agreed to a couple, then changed his alleged mind . The House has passed a couple this week and the RIGHT WING REPUBLICUNT McConnell will not pass them on to Trumpy. Absolutely not Pelosi's problem. The house is actually working.

Trump on Thursday hit back at Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) for warning she may postpone the State of the Union address by scrapping her planned trip overseas.

In a letter to Pelosi, Trump told her that a congressional delegation trip she intended to take to Brussels, Egypt and Afghanistan, which he dismissed as a “public relations event,” is now “postponed.”

“We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the shutdown is over,” Trump wrote.

Trump added, however, if Pelosi wanted to go ahead by flying commercial, “that would certainly be your prerogative.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...res-back-at-pelosi-cancels-her-foreign-travel

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
breathe
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy LOLLER! Magnificent!

He told Pelosi, up yours.

She’s grounded until the shutdown.

The only way this could have been any better is if Pelosi had been so PISSED off she had a fatal stroke.

Back