Trump fires back at Pelosi, cancels her foreign travel..LOL My God LOL

The liberal meltdown over the flight being cancelled, is priceless. :D

It did make me laugh when I heard it. And then all the "He's childish!" stuff afterward made me laugh more. If I were running the PR on this I'd be telling her, "It was you that reminded me that we should be here working this out, take a bit of your own advice, Madam..."

I already answered your "how's the wall coming" question pally. As for the "what did he mean by" crap, you'd have to ask your president.

lol

“We’ll see” is an answer? Priceless! You sound just like your pathologically lying hero.

Can’t answer the other, either.

Commit yourself, bitch. It won’t hurt that much. Just embarrassment and ridicule for being a Trumpanzee.

I don't comprehend why you must defend trump's stupidity at all costs. Not just his but the people who let that letter go out when it was such a poor reflection of trump's grasp of basic grammar and spelling.

And obviously you missed the part where it's not used for American or British women.

and you clearly missed the part where I said that, in my opinion, I think it is most likely he was being petty and trying to insult her. Obviously you just want to rant rather than read.

lol

“We’ll see” is an answer? Priceless! You sound just like your pathologically lying hero.

Can’t answer the other, either.

Commit yourself, bitch. It won’t hurt that much. Just embarrassment and ridicule for being a Trumpanzee.

Oh, you know what the outcome of this partial government shutdown will be? Do tell, halfwit.

Idiot, it was not a public relations tour, the public did not even know she was going until the president mentioned it today.

Of course is a public relations tour. Even Pelosi said that. Try to get out every once in a while for some fresh air.

You think only the Catholic Religion has Priests? Just when I thought you could not show how much more uneducated you are, here you go! Mental midget.

I’m an atheist you ignorant shitstain.

But, keep going. One of my favorite pastimes is to watch you make a fool of yourself. And that’s on a very regular basis.

I’m an atheist you ignorant shitstain.

But, keep going. One of my favorite pastimes is to watch you make a fool of yourself. And that’s on a very regular basis.

You are just mental and physical midget all the way around. You poor dumb fuck.

Great question.

In a more functional political environment, the party that wins the election gets at least a modicum of deference on issues such as this. If a wall on the southern border wasn’t the centerpiece of Trump’s campaign—it was certainly up there.

Trump won the election; so democrats—unless they can outright win on the issue, they should give up the fight *well short* of an historic government shut down.

In that sense this IS the Chuck and Nancy shutdown.

In the sense that Donald Trump PROCLAIMED that it was HIS shut down...one that he was proud of...one that he was not even going to suggest belonged to Pelosi or Schumer...

...it is HIS SHUT DOWN.

Any of his sycophants who stoop so low as to defend him on this and insist it was Pelosi and Schumer's shut down...

...is a moron.

AND...Pelosi has steer through the House a bill funding all of the departments and agencies shut down (except Homeland Security) through February...and the Republicans refuse to pass it.

Trump would still be able to hold the Homeland Security people hostage...but that is going nowhere.

Back