Trump found guilty on all charges

I have no doubt that Trump supporters would happily elect a convicted felon.
For many, it's just supporting one of their own.

I viscerally hate Trump, but I vote for policy positions, not people.
That's why I'd take a bullet to the head before voting for him.
And hopefully, most intelligent people do...and will... vote for policies...which is why I could never ever vote for Joe and Kamala...
Especially now...
(I don't think you have to worry about being forced to vote for anyone, btw, so no bullets necessary...)

Good point...That's why Joe has got to go...
Think about how all of this has unfolded...Obsessive hate can quickly get out of control and be very damaging...
I think that it's sincere, though.
The hatred comes with actual cause.
We have two huge factions of roughly the same size
which want TOTALLY DIFFERENT THINGS.

I think that the left realizes this more than the right, though.
The right is more isolated and envisions itself as the moral majority.
I think that some people in Kansas or Nebraska
can't even envision how many people live in coastal urban areas.

The hatred here does not come with actual cause, however... that being said, I understand how people live in coastal urban areas...
That's why I chose to live and teach and raise a family here...
I don't hate people who chose to live elsewhere, though...
I don't hate anyone...

The hatred here does not come with actual cause, however... that being said, I understand how people live in coastal urban areas...
That's why I chose to live and teach and raise a family here...
I don't hate people who chose to live elsewhere, though...
I don't hate anyone...
You can tell you are not a hater . I bet you are a content happy person.

Yep the North East Coastal lifestyle seems foreign and corrupt to the core. There is a reason people are leaving the Northeast and New York is losing representation.

Good point...That's why Joe has got to go...
Think about how all of this has unfolded...Obsessive hate can quickly get out of control and be very damaging...
That’s why the jurors have to remain anonymous. Pretty fucking telling, isn’t it?

They don't understand that evidence is not a crime. No crime was ever specified. They convicted Trump purely out of hate. No law was broken by Trump. It was by the judge and by Bragg though.
Nope, 34 convictions. Now republicans want to elect someone who can't even travel to Canada or the UK as well as many other countries. Mexico is another. Can you image electing someone who can't travel to our 2 closest neighbors? Trump likes to say Mexico does nothing but send us criminals yet if elected he can't travel to Mexico because he is a convicted felon.:ROFLMAO:

Donald Trump’s felony conviction now means he’s banned from a host of countries including Canada and UK​

Nearly 40 nations - inlcuding Canada and the UK - have strict policies when it comes to allowing individuals with criminal records across their borders. Trump would be held to those same standards.

Will they though? Were Dollar signs flashing As a part of deliberations? Very strange timing at the end there...
The two Fulton County election workers had death threats just for handling ballots. Thousands of people stormed their own Capitol and assaulted police officers incited by Trump. What the fuck do you think MAGAts will do when someone convicts their cult leader of felonies.

There was no “timing”, idiot. They decided on the illegal money transfer immediately. That was a given. They merely took the extra time to decide on the election interference.

You’re too stupid to be a teacher. That’s a slam to wherever that happened.

Jtn
The two Fulton County election workers had death threats just for handling ballots. Thousands of people stormed their own Capitol and assaulted police officers incited by Trump. What the fuck do you think MAGAts will do when someone convicts their cult leader of felonies.

There was no “timing”, idiot. They decided on the illegal money transfer immediately. That was a given. They merely took the extra time to decide on the election interference.

You’re too stupid to be a teacher. That’s a slam to wherever that happened.
Timing was everything for this Show to benefit Joe... None of the Trump supporters here have ever threatened me.... I can't say the same about the others... Obsessive hate for an indidusl is much more destructive than obsessive support for someone... That's clear here...and in the real world... Such a sad day for America...

Jtn

Timing was everything for this Show to benefit Joe... None of the Trump supporters here have ever threatened me.... I can't say the same about the others... Obsessive hate for an indidusl is much more destructive than obsessive support for someone... That's clear here...and in the real world... Such a sad day for America...
Trump could have his trials any time he wants. His tactic is delay. So, write a letter to that fucking felon and his lawyers with you whine.

Trump exudes and encourages hate. And his followers buy it. You included.

Trump could have his trials any time he wants. His tactic is delay. So, write a letter to that fucking felon and his lawyers with you whine.

Trump exudes and encourages hate. And his followers buy it. You included.
Obviously, you've not been paying attention...I understand...

Back