Trump goes down!

The first outcome of this is that Trump just became the victim of an opposition assassination attempt AND in a very real sense, a living martyr. Don't expect that to help Biden one bit.

I'm not saying that out of malice towards either, but rather that's a very real outcome from something like this. Biden's and the DOJ's response to it can't be mere words either.
It could also be a trump faithful terrorist sacrificing themselves in a false flag operation. The Trump faithful is a cult, so that possibility isn't out of the question. trump shaking his fist and acting brave after an actual attempt on his life is way out of character. trump is nothing but a bully and a coward.

It could also be a trump faithful terrorist sacrificing themselves in a false flag operation. The Trump faithful is a cult, so that possibility isn't out of the question. trump shaking his fist and acting brave after an actual attempt on his life is way out of character. trump is nothing but a bully and a coward.
tenor.gif

Thomas Mathew Crooks

A white male Republican wearing a second amendment far right group Tee Shirt

He’s from the area

A very Republican rural area

Not true. Even though the attempt failed the right is going to use this to foment violence against their political enemies. No matter what the facts prove. Because that's how the trumptard cult behaves.
The whole democrat party platform is just pure hatred.

Hatred of the majority of the white race in America.

Dear fucking idiot right wing

You can not blame Biden

Your SCOTUS gave him the power to have a rival killed so it is no crime if that is what happened

Fuck you very much
Is that what you believe happened? I know you're praying for the victims (and Joe) now, after suggesting that...

Too bad they failed!
Way to put yourself on the watch list Einstein! And with Trump taking over after November I would think that watch list is something you wouldnt want to be on,.....if you had a brain. Congrats,.......you are as stupid as they come.

Back