Trump Inauguration: D.C braced for 900,000 Protesters

signalmankenneth

Verified User
Let's try to make that a million protesters!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/tr...d-for-900000-protesters/ar-AAlWcZ0?li=BBnbcA1

Not-My-President-Anti-Trump-Protesters-900.jpg

Slump just likes the publicity.

He knows the more people protest against him, the more his idiot supporters worship him because it reinforces their stupid belief that he's an outsider who's gonna shake up Washington by draining the swamp he is currently in the process of filling up with his fellow vermin.

The best thing that could happen would be for everyone to stay home.

Let him and his whore lead the inaugural procession arm in arm through nearly empty streets.

A woman in my office in SF is flying to D.C. to protest and she said her goal is to get arrested. This is a woman with a MBA from Boothe so she is no dummy either. Told her I'd look for her on the news

Slump just likes the publicity.

He knows the more people protest against him, the more his idiot supporters worship him because it reinforces their stupid belief that he's an outsider who's gonna shake up Washington by draining the swamp he is currently in the process of filling up with his fellow vermin.

The best thing that could happen would be for everyone to stay home.

Let him and his whore lead the inaugural procession arm in arm through nearly empty streets.

I agree the more people ignore him, the more insane he will get.

I agree the more people ignore him, the more insane he will get.

It's hard to ignore the President but you are correct. The man craves attention and praise and liberals are more than happy to give it to him (not praise but the attention)

unfocused rage...I'm sure at least 50% can't even enunciate their "grievance".
The other 50% are probably still stuck in campaign mode.

unfocused rage...I'm sure at least 50% can't even enunciate their "grievance".
The other 50% are probably still stuck in campaign mode.

I wouldn't call it unfocused.

It's ridiculous that a clown like Trump got elected; absolutely ridiculous. I don't understand why this is so hard to comprehend.

A woman in my office in SF is flying to D.C. to protest and she said her goal is to get arrested. This is a woman with a MBA from Boothe so she is no dummy either.

????.....yes she is......she is flying to DC to protest with a goal of getting arrested.......it doesn't get any dumber........

I wouldn't call it unfocused.

It's ridiculous that a clown like Trump got elected; absolutely ridiculous. I don't understand why this is so hard to comprehend.
and your rant isn't unfocused? He's POTUS is your "protest?"

and your rant isn't unfocused? He's POTUS is your "protest?"

Make absolutely no mistake about this: I'm pissed. TARD is real.

I sick & tired of being right about this shite. This is the same BS as the Iraq War, with everyone telling me to calm down & that I was on the 'wrong side of history.' I knew it was stupid at the time, and it took 10 years for many others to catch up.

Electing Trump is the same BS. It's unreal to me - I get the anti-Hillary vote, but there are millions who actually believe this buffoon. And guess what? Spoiler alert here - I'm going to be right about this one, too. But only after a lot of damage has been done.

Now, please - Darth, do not waste any time in telling me that as long as I think I know more than anyone else, I'll keep "my party" in the "wilderness"....

Back