Trump Is Constitutionally Barred From Holding Office.

Well there you have cancel the trials. You have to work at being as stupid as you are.

As usual my dear, you dont read the fucking links since you are a total moron!

"The law professors argued current and former officeholders who took part in supporting or planning the efforts to overturn the election for Trump should also be “stringently scrutinized” under the Constitution should they seek bids for future public office.

Baude and Paulsen also noted that Trump’s “overall course of conduct disqualifies him” from eligibility as a candidate, regardless of whether he is convicted of criminal charges related to the 2020 election – which he now faces in Georgia state court and in federal court – or whether he is held liable in a major civil conspiracy lawsuit related to the attack.

“If the public record is accurate, the case is not even close. He is no longer eligible to the office of Presidency,” the law review article said."

As usual my dear, you dont read the fucking links since you are a total moron!

"The law professors argued current and former officeholders who took part in supporting or planning the efforts to overturn the election for Trump should also be “stringently scrutinized” under the Constitution should they seek bids for future public office.

Baude and Paulsen also noted that Trump’s “overall course of conduct disqualifies him” from eligibility as a candidate, regardless of whether he is convicted of criminal charges related to the 2020 election – which he now faces in Georgia state court and in federal court – or whether he is held liable in a major civil conspiracy lawsuit related to the attack.

“If the public record is accurate, the case is not even close. He is no longer eligible to the office of Presidency,” the law review article said."

I dont give a fuck what the article said you stupid cow. the opinion of those two people is worthless. Understand yet? I fucking doubt it you fat stupid sow

I dont give a fuck what the article said you stupid cow. the opinion of those two people is worthless. Understand yet? I fucking doubt it you fat stupid sow

Yours is their only opinion that counts! Please fuck off my dear, you are an embarrassment.

Yours is their only opinion that counts! Please fuck off my dear, you are an embarrassment.

I didnt say my opinion counts but you sure as shit think yours does you retarded cow. You should go fuck yourself because we know no one else would. stupid fuck

Where did you get the idea the constitution is "evolving"? Oh i see you mean change it to help leftists screw America

The Founding Fathers understood that the Constitution needed to be a living document, which is why it's possible for it to be amended and for the Supreme Court to reinterpret it as needed.

It's totally correct. Check the name of the country. Hint: It's not Supreme Court. The name is the United States of America.

By the way, if you wouldn't mind, Mr. Genius, tell me where in the Constitution the Supreme Court is granted the power to interpret anything. You know that any power not expressly granted is reserved to the States and to the We the People, right?

Yes, you are a fucking moron. You are a typical undereducated leftist who is simply desperate for attention and JPP is where you lash out in hopes of getting some.

efb2c097f098f60748aeb13121b38287.jpg

The Founding Fathers understood that the Constitution needed to be a living document, which is why it's possible for it to be amended and for the Supreme Court to reinterpret it as needed.
Hey Mr. Genius, the power to amend the Constitution and the power to interpret the Constitution are both reserved to the States. No court gets to legislate, and no court gets to either amend or interpret the Constitution. The States retain that authority.

Have you never heard of States ratifying anything? You and Phantasmal definitely played hooky from school. Neither of you have any clue.

99628464b348b5cfc612848f755725a8.jpg

Hey Mr. Genius, the power to amend the Constitution and the power to interpret the Constitution are both reserved to the States. No court gets to legislate, and no court gets to either amend or interpret the Constitution. The States retain that authority.

Have you never heard of States ratifying anything? You and Phantasmal definitely played hooky from school. Neither of you have any clue.
Bulverism. Bigotry.
Bulverism fallacy. Bigotry.
Bulverism. Bigotry. False Authority.
bigotry, bulverism,

The Supreme Court would have to rule on whether that is referring to the president or the positions listed before that statement.

Probably just Federal court. The more convictions of Trump's Traitors, the more likely a court will rule that Trump is ineligible. How many of Trump's Traitors being conviction of sedition and violence at 1/6 claimed they were only following Trump's orders?

Probably just Federal court. The more convictions of Trump's Traitors, the more likely a court will rule that Trump is ineligible. How many of Trump's Traitors being conviction of sedition and violence at 1/6 claimed they were only following Trump's orders?

What treason?

The violence of Jan 6th was by DEMOCRATS.

He has to be found guilty of it first for it to apply.

Secondly you will notice the president isn't mentioned in there anywhere.

Constitutionally the president can still run.

Where does it say he has to be found guilty? Aren't you a strict constructionist?

He has to be found guilty of it first for it to apply.

Secondly you will notice the president isn't mentioned in there anywhere.

Constitutionally the president can still run.

No he doesn't. Did you think the President doesn't swear an oath to the Constitution you fucking dimwitted moron?

Josh Hawley, Ted Cruz, MTG, Matt Gaetz, Ron Johnson and Lindsay Graham are also ineligible. I'm sure there are many, many more in the GOP. They are the party of the treason.

Back