Trump Is Constitutionally Barred From Holding Office.

Probably just Federal court. The more convictions of Trump's Traitors, the more likely a court will rule that Trump is ineligible. How many of Trump's Traitors being conviction of sedition and violence at 1/6 claimed they were only following Trump's orders?

Most, since they were following Pelosi's orders. No court can change the Constitution. No court can rule Trump 'ineligible'.

It never was. That is NOT why the Supreme Court was created.

Yes it was.

Now I know you are referring to judicial review but that is a separate issue. Their original intent was to be the final authority on laws in the United States and to decide if a law was constitutional or not.

Yes it was.
No, it isn't. The Supreme Court has NO authority over the Constitution at all. They cannot interpret it. They cannot change it.
Now I know you are referring to judicial review but that is a separate issue.
The Supreme Court has no authority to 'review' the Constitution or make any judgement on it whatsoever.
Their original intent was to be the final authority on laws in the United States and to decide if a law was constitutional or not.
No, it wasn't. Go read Article III to see what the Supreme Court's authority is.

NO agent or agency created by a constitution has any say or authority over that constitution.

The States are the owners of the Constitution of the United States. Only they can interpret it, change it, or destroy it.

No, it isn't. The Supreme Court has NO authority over the Constitution at all. They cannot interpret it. They cannot change it.

The Supreme Court has no authority to 'review' the Constitution or make any judgement on it whatsoever.

No, it wasn't. Go read Article III to see what the Supreme Court's authority is.

NO agent or agency created by a constitution has any say or authority over that constitution.

The States are the owners of the Constitution of the United States. Only they can interpret it, change it, or destroy it.

They don't rule on the constitution, they rule on laws that may violate it.

Seriously, this is fourth grade civics stuff here.

A couple of days ago I asked you to prove that a conviction was necessary. You never replied.
You lost again, my dear.

Its implied asshole. The 14th amendment says the person has to have "participated in" insurrection. How is it proven that someone "participated in" insurrection? Who decides if the person did? Whats the criteria for determining who "participated in" insurrection? I suspect you think a fat cow called floridafan gets to decide all that right you stupid whore? Theres a thing call DUE PROCESS you stupid dispshit

Its implied asshole. The 14th amendment says the person has to have "participates in" insurrection. How is it proven that someone "participates in" insurrection? who decides it? Whats the criteria for determining who "participates in" insurrection? I suspect you think a fat cow called floridafan gets to decide all that right you stupid whore?

Congress decides, my little Einstein.

Back