Trump Is Constitutionally Barred From Holding Office.

Its implied asshole. The 14th amendment says the person has to have "participated in" insurrection. How is it proven that someone "participated in" insurrection? Who decides if the person did? Whats the criteria for determining who "participated in" insurrection? I suspect you think a fat cow called floridafan gets to decide all that right you stupid whore? Theres a thing call DUE PROCESS you stupid dispshit

Why is the 14th amendment not being applied to Democrats that fund and support insurrectionist violence in American cities (including the riots in Washington DC)? After all, Democrats figure that conviction is not necessary.

So wouldnt the SC have to "interpret" the constitution in order to determine if a law violates it?

No. It MUST conform to the Constitution, or the ruling itself is invalid.
Despite the invalidity of a ruling, however, they DO cause a lot of grief when they violate the Constitution.

Congress decides, my little Einstein.

No dispshit. Insurrection is a crime. Congress makes laws you retarded piece of garbage they dont determine guilt. But I'll give you a chance, where does the constitution say congress decides who "participated in" insurrection?

No dispshit. Insurrection is a crime. Congress makes laws you retarded piece of garbage they dont determine guilt. But I'll give you a chance, where does the constitution say congress decides who "participated in" insurrection?

answered and proven, so go F yourself

Aren't reformed addicts supposed to be honest?

Are you following the 12 Steps, Yak, or do you have your own program?

Sure all you have to do is show that "You know why" is a dishonest statement. Oh thats right you're a fucking pussy and cant. Know thats honest

BTW addicts also dont stick their noses in other people business because they do a daily fearless personal inventory of their own faults and focus on those instead of on the faults of others. You should try it some time you retarded cunt. Socrates says the unexamined life is not worth living. You should do us all a favor and heed his advice but you're a retarded cunt so...

You are hallucinating that you are T.A. Gardner???????!? :rofl2:

Are you denying you confused me with Terry, Sybil? Terry A. Gardner? Are you so fucking ignorant you didn't know???

Terry A. Gardner, EMC (SW) USN (Ret.)
Actually, as a retired Navy Chief I made a whole career out of insulting people' intelligence first, you braindead piece of buttfuck residue!

There's only one fucking Terry on this forum, Sybil. Are you really so fucked up that you expect sane, intelligent people wouldn't know?

Back