Trump is not a racist

sorry.....government folded.....dropped the case for a promise to never discriminate......in rights enforcement, that's the equivalent of the government apologizing for being a nuisance.......

You are lying PMP. The case was negotiated, settled and then dismissed with the promise by the Trumps never to discriminate on racial grounds again. The racial discrimination charges were never "dropped".
The article I posted indicated that they did not comply with their own promises.

what I said is true.....the government folded in exchange for a promise to never discriminate......sorry if it fucks up your argument, but it proves the government had no case against him.....I had a client in the last month accused of discrimination......Fair Housing offered to settle for a thousand bucks and my client accepted.......that's a thousand more than the government got from Trump........

PMP defends racial housing discriminators against Fair Housing charges. No wonder he takes Trump's side.

The Justice Department sued Donald Trump, his father, Fred, and Trump Management in order to obtain a settlement in which Trump and his father would promise not to discriminate. The case eventually was settled two years later after Trump tried to countersue the Justice Department for $100 million for making false statements. Those allegations were dismissed by the court.

Buckkkle refuses to admit the government dismissed the case......

Dismissing a case after negotiated agreement to honor the new law is not dropping the charges.
The feds were more interested in getting compliance with the new laws than locking up millionaire landlords.
Dismissing the case in no way declares innocence of the breaking of fair housing laws.

Those who were directly involved in the day to day management.

Do you really think that they sent in the monthly reports, with a byline that read:
24 Negros turned away this month.

Do you really think the directive to keep Trump properties white didn't come from the top?

Rhetorical question, of course you know it did. You are only concerned with defending your fellow racist.
Well done, swine.

Do you really think the directive to keep Trump properties white didn't come from the top?

Rhetorical question, of course you know it did. You are only concerned with defending your fellow racist.
Well done, swine.

Do you have a memo or proof that it did??

Well done, swine.

Can you prove they did?

I recently started an introduction thread, and was welcomed with a much appreciated hazing from the lefties here. Sweet! My kinda forum. Anyway, I saw a couple challenges from the lefties here to engage in a debate about anything. Anyway, I will open with one of my favorite debates that I have done on a half dozen other political boards, which is about evidence that Trump is a racist. Some of you may have seen my threads about this on DP, TPF, USMB, OR PF. If not, I will make you aware that I have won this debate on all those boards, and that they are available if any lefties want to research them to see how to beat me.

Ok, here is the challange. I assert that Trump is not a racist, even though the lefty media has painted him as such, and even though the general consensus of the left is that he is. I assert that there is absolutely ZERO evidence that proves he is a racist. I challange any lefty to present evidence here on this thread that proves that he is a racist. A quote in coorect context of something that Trump really did say would work, but not an allegation from another party that he said something racist. A lawsuit is not evidence either, since it is still an allegation until a legal decision is made. The other critical thing that absolutely must be clarified is which specific race Trump believes to be inferior to his own. Race must be involved for there to be racism.

Almost every lefty in the past has presented links to allegations that Trump is a racist, but none have ever been evidence. There is a lot of low hanging fruit on google, such as the HuffPo 13 items that Trump is a racist, but none of the propaganda is evidence. Ok lefties, let's see what you've got.

No one has to prove anything to anyone .. if you believe nothing that Trump has said or done is Racist, then that's your belief. Why would I spend my time trying to convince you otherwise?

Back