Trump is not a racist

Half right. The uptake includes that his followers are pleased by his racism and are likely racists too.

That's funny coming from an Obama supporters that used nothing but his skin color to consider him qualified. You can say you didn't but the proof is in the pudding. By the way, that's chocolate pudding.

That's funny coming from an Obama supporters that used nothing but his skin color to consider him qualified. You can say you didn't but the proof is in the pudding. By the way, that's chocolate pudding.

How can you keep saying dumb shit like that? Do not speak for me. You are not only wrong, but in Trump speak, a liar. You are contemptible.

How can you keep saying dumb shit like that? Do not speak for me. You are not only wrong, but in Trump speak, a liar. You are contemptible.

Because I speak the truth. Why do you want me to lie about why you supported him?

The contemptible one is you, boy. It's been proven why you voted that way and yet you continue to deny it.

I recently started an introduction thread, and was welcomed with a much appreciated hazing from the lefties here. Sweet! My kinda forum. Anyway, I saw a couple challenges from the lefties here to engage in a debate about anything. Anyway, I will open with one of my favorite debates that I have done on a half dozen other political boards, which is about evidence that Trump is a racist. Some of you may have seen my threads about this on DP, TPF, USMB, OR PF. If not, I will make you aware that I have won this debate on all those boards, and that they are available if any lefties want to research them to see how to beat me.

Ok, here is the challange. I assert that Trump is not a racist, even though the lefty media has painted him as such, and even though the general consensus of the left is that he is. I assert that there is absolutely ZERO evidence that proves he is a racist. I challange any lefty to present evidence here on this thread that proves that he is a racist. A quote in coorect context of something that Trump really did say would work, but not an allegation from another party that he said something racist. A lawsuit is not evidence either, since it is still an allegation until a legal decision is made. The other critical thing that absolutely must be clarified is which specific race Trump believes to be inferior to his own. Race must be involved for there to be racism.

Almost every lefty in the past has presented links to allegations that Trump is a racist, but none have ever been evidence. There is a lot of low hanging fruit on google, such as the HuffPo 13 items that Trump is a racist, but none of the propaganda is evidence. Ok lefties, let's see what you've got.

reality check:

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/28/us/politics/donald-trump-housing-race.html

https://www.axios.com/trumps-histor...853-5b1bf656-bb83-478c-ae06-32b8fe1540d9.html

Because I speak the truth. Why do you want me to lie about why you supported him?

The contemptible one is you, boy. It's been proven why you voted that way and yet you continue to deny it.

You have no fucking idea why i supported him. None. zero. So the lie is when you say you do and then you type out a lie, again and again.

You have no fucking idea why i supported him. None. zero. So the lie is when you say you do and then you type out a lie, again and again.

Yes I do, boy. His own VP indicated why leftwingers voted for him. "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man." - Joe Biden

Lie. You know absolutely nothing about why i supported him. You prove it by the ignorant shit you keep posting. You are a racist. Racists see racism everywhere. It may drive your life, but it has nothing to do with mine.Racists call everyone else racists, hoping that is a cover for their low level hate . Juist admit you are a hater and we can move on. But I am not one.

Yes I do, boy. His own VP indicated why leftwingers voted for him. "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man." - Joe Biden

What an idiot. your understanding is so low. Biden was pointing out that Obama could step out of the racist image, like the ones you have. His intelligence and looks were not detrimental to his political future. Biden did not say that is why you should vote for him. He merely pointed out that he transcended the usual image that racists like you have of blacks. I know a racists like you would never vote for someone who is not a righty hater. But Obama was able to step over that hurdle for most intelligent and fair minded Americans. that does not include you.

Last edited:
Lie. You know absolutely nothing about why i supported him. You prove it by the ignorant shit you keep posting. You are a racist. Racists see racism everywhere. It may drive your life, but it has nothing to do with mine.Racists call everyone else racists, hoping that is a cover for their low level hate . Juist admit you are a hater and we can move on. But I am not one.

You're the one constantly calling people racists? I said you voted Obama due to skin color. That makes you stupid.

It's quite clear the more you try to defend something you keep saying is untrue that it's true. If, as you claim, it isn't true, you'd move on. That you keep getting your panties in a wad over it proves you know it is true.

What an idiot. your understanding is so low. Biden was pointing out that Obama could step out of the racist image, like the ones you have. His intelligence and looks were not detrimental to his political future. Biden did not say that is why you should vote for him. He merely pointed out that he transcended the usual image that racists like you have of blacks. I know a racists like you would never vote for someone who is not a righty hater. But Obama was able to step over that hurdle for most intelligent and fair minded Americans. that does not include you.

Why would Biden need to apologize for making it?

I'm fair minded and intelligent. I know what you are and why you voted Obama. You aren't alone. There are others that did the same thing as you and they were called on it, too.

Your first sentence describes CFM to a fault....which is why I have him on IA. Good luck banging your head against that brick wall.

No evidence is required ... if you do believe Trump is a Racist, then that's your belief ... so be it.

I won't loose any sleep over your beliefs

Back