Trump is not a racist

I think I would have noticed if somebody had posted evidence. I suspect that you posted allegations or a dismissed case as if it were evidence, but go a head and post the evidence here so we can see what you are talking about. Keep in mind that the MSM would pay millions for a shred of evidence, since they have been getting by on allegations alone.

no chance, you are too stupid to get it the first 2 times so a third time is pointless.

no chance, you are too stupid to get it the first 2 times so a third time is pointless.

Ah yes, that's what I figured... you tried posting allegations or a dismissed case. Either that, or you tried making Muslims or Mexicans into a race.

Asked and answered multiple times. Your massive stupidity and willful ignorance stand in your way.

Yours was the dismissed case, right? Lol...

If any evidence ever does show up, the MSM will be on it 24/7. Lefties here on the forum will put it in their signatures, and there will be a dozen threads going on it at the same time. If any actual evidence ever does surface, no lefty will ever bother posting all the allegations and dismissed cases that they are stuck with right now.

If any evidence ever does show up, the MSM will be on it 24/7. Lefties here on the forum will put it in their signatures, and there will be a dozen threads going on it at the same time. If any actual evidence ever does surface, no lefty will ever bother posting all the allegations and dismissed cases that they are stuck with right now.

Asked and answered multiple times. Your massive stupidity and willful ignorance stand in your way.

Oh yeah, and you thought it was improper English, I recall.

Dunce.

I would say I was disappointed in the way things turned out after you began by showing promise of being a good poster......except you never really showed promise of being a good poster.......welcome to the ranks of domer and BucKKKleon......

I would say I was disappointed in the way things turned out after you began by showing promise of being a good poster......except you never really showed promise of being a good poster.......welcome to the ranks of domer and BucKKKleon......

Welcome to the ranks of those who kick PMP ass.

Back