Trump is not a racist

You and I both know that Trump was discriminating in hios housing. First time was the 1973 accusation of his violating the Fair Housing Act. In 1975 taken to court. He agreed to meet housing standards without admitting wrong doing. Why did he have to change his poilicies, if they were not discriminatory. You and I both know that corporations do not have top admit wrong doing if they will simply accept the fines and promise not to do what they were doing. In 1978 the Justice Department accused the Trumps of continuing the practices.l In 1983 They showed Trumpos apartments were over 95 percent white.

I suppose Trumps 5 year affair with Obma birterism was not bigotry. trump even said the students at Columbia college never saw him.. that of course says he did not actually attend college. Politifact gave it Pants on Fire.

Of course Cental Park 5 as a big blazing fire of bigotry and hatred.

Trump is consistent. he attacks and cheats minorities, and expecially blacks. How many bigots flat out announce theitr bigotry?

Why did you post a link to that list of propaganda in the very same post where you refer to facts? If you like facts, just look at my signature.

People who live and lived in NYC know about trump and his company , , only ignorant white trash in flyover country who knows nothing about trumps history would make a statement he isn't racist

funny that some crackas in flyover country tell people of color what is racist or not

‘White Folk Like You’ Michael Eric Dyson Rips Into Republican Commentator for Dismissing Trump’s Racist Antics

http://atlantablackstar.com/2018/07...mentator-for-dismissing-trumps-racist-antics/

Last edited:
You and I both know that Trump was discriminating in hios housing. First time was the 1973 accusation of his violating the Fair Housing Act. In 1975 taken to court. He agreed to meet housing standards without admitting wrong doing. Why did he have to change his poilicies, if they were not discriminatory. You and I both know that corporations do not have top admit wrong doing if they will simply accept the fines and promise not to do what they were doing. In 1978 the Justice Department accused the Trumps of continuing the practices.l In 1983 They showed Trumpos apartments were over 95 percent white.

I suppose Trumps 5 year affair with Obma birterism was not bigotry. trump even said the students at Columbia college never saw him.. that of course says he did not actually attend college. Politifact gave it Pants on Fire.

Trump is consistent. he attacks and cheats minorities, and expecially blacks. How many bigots flat out announce theitr bigotry?

Desh has.

You and I both know that Trump was discriminating in hios housing. First time was the 1973 accusation of his violating the Fair Housing Act.

Accusations are not evidence.

In 1975 taken to court.

Case dismissed.

He agreed to meet housing standards without admitting wrong doing.

Why would he?

Why did he have to change his poilicies, if they were not discriminatory.

Which policies did he change?

You and I both know that corporations do not have top admit wrong doing if they will simply accept the fines and promise not to do what they were doing. In 1978 the Justice Department accused the Trumps of continuing the practices.

Accusations are not evidence. The case was dismissed as nothing but accusations and allegations.

In 1983 They showed Trumpos apartments were over 95 percent white.

This does not mean anything.

None of this is racism.

Do you have any links to evidence of racism?

People who live and lived in NYC know about trump and his company , , only ignorant white trash in flyover country who knows nothing about trumps history would make a statement he isn't racist

funny that some crackas in flyover country tell people of color what is racist or not

‘White Folk Like You’ Michael Eric Dyson Rips Into Republican Commentator for Dismissing Trump’s Racist Antics

http://atlantablackstar.com/2018/07...mentator-for-dismissing-trumps-racist-antics/

Do you have any links to actual evidence that Trump is a racist? I will agree with you that he is a racist if you post some actual evidence.

Do you have any links to actual evidence that Trump is a racist? I will agree with you that he is a racist if you post some actual evidence.

No you wont. You are equivalent to a climate denier. Deny everything long enough and it will go away. There is lots of evidence.

No you wont. You are equivalent to a climate denier. Deny everything long enough and it will go away. There is lots of evidence.

Lets get down to the nitty gritty, and discuss which specific piece of propaganda you feel is the most damning. Which one of these pieces of propaganda do you feel is the closest thing to actual evidence? I have not seen anything yet that qualifies as actual evidence, but am open to discussing how any one of the non evidence propaganda items that you have presented might be elevated to evidence status. Which piece of propaganda is it?

Lets get down to the nitty gritty, and discuss which specific piece of propaganda you feel is the most damning. Which one of these pieces of propaganda do you feel is the closest thing to actual evidence? I have not seen anything yet that qualifies as actual evidence, but am open to discussing how any one of the non evidence propaganda items that you have presented might be elevated to evidence status. Which piece of propaganda is it?

Why? I presented it and you hand waved it away claiming it isn't true because you are a believer. You started this thread fotr the exact purpose you are using it for. Just say NO. Trumpy isn't a bigot because you will simply deny all the evidence. I expected that. i was hoping you had a shred of honesty and would discuss it. But you just listed all the blatant charges and sad no,no, no.

Last edited:
Why? I presented it and you hand waved it away claiming it isn't true because you are a believer. You started this thread fotr the exact purpose you are using it for. Just say NO.

I have not seen any actual evidence on this thread yet, but I have opened the door to you to discuss how any of the non evidence propaganda might be elevated to evidence status. Just present which specific piece of non evidence it is that you think should qualify as actual evidence.

Trumpo isn't a bigot because you will soimpply dentyall the evidence. I expected tyhat.

This thread is not about bigotry, it is about racism. Racism is a form of bigotry, but bigotry is not racism. I have not seen any actual evidence of racism yet, only propaganda, dismissed cases, and allegations. If you do not have any actual evidence of racism, I have opened the door to discussing how any propaganda or other non evidence could possibly be upgraded to actual evidence status.

it is sad how deluded you are......

897 posts, and no actual evidence has been posted. If only all the assertions, allegations, dismissed cases, and accusations added up to actual evidence, but they don't.

PP you are obviously unable to feel embarrassment. You should really not post while drinking. Or if you are not, you should start immediately.

I do feel no embarrassment.......it comes from being chosey about the things I believe......if I was as careless as you I imagine the issue might come up.........

897 posts, and no actual evidence has been posted. If only all the assertions, allegations, dismissed cases, and accusations added up to actual evidence, but they don't.

Lots. None if you close your eyes and scream I will not accept anything that proves Trump is a bigot. Back to Bush "Just say NO".

Lots. None if you close your eyes and scream I will not accept anything that proves Trump is a bigot.

This thread is about racism, not bigotry. When you try to make the thread about bigotry, it shows that you know there is no evidence of racism.

It is dishonest to say "lots" when you cannot wrap quotes around the smoking gun, post it here, and describe what makes it actual evidence. You should just stick to trying to make the thread about general bigotry.

Back