Trump is not a racist

I recently started an introduction thread, and was welcomed with a much appreciated hazing from the lefties here. Sweet! My kinda forum. Anyway, I saw a couple challenges from the lefties here to engage in a debate about anything. Anyway, I will open with one of my favorite debates that I have done on a half dozen other political boards, which is about evidence that Trump is a racist. Some of you may have seen my threads about this on DP, TPF, USMB, OR PF. If not, I will make you aware that I have won this debate on all those boards, and that they are available if any lefties want to research them to see how to beat me.

Ok, here is the challange. I assert that Trump is not a racist, even though the lefty media has painted him as such, and even though the general consensus of the left is that he is. I assert that there is absolutely ZERO evidence that proves he is a racist. I challange any lefty to present evidence here on this thread that proves that he is a racist. A quote in coorect context of something that Trump really did say would work, but not an allegation from another party that he said something racist. A lawsuit is not evidence either, since it is still an allegation until a legal decision is made. The other critical thing that absolutely must be clarified is which specific race Trump believes to be inferior to his own. Race must be involved for there to be racism.

Almost every lefty in the past has presented links to allegations that Trump is a racist, but none have ever been evidence. There is a lot of low hanging fruit on google, such as the HuffPo 13 items that Trump is a racist, but none of the propaganda is evidence. Ok lefties, let's see what you've got.

So tell us again, how long have you been a minority?

BTW ... what comes first, your race or your party affiliation?

861 posts, and still not a shred of evidence.

Most of us know that you will dismiss the proof because you are committed to a belief in Trumpism. The Central Park 5 was a great example of Trump bigotry. His preventing blacks from renting his apartments was a repeater. It resulted in court cases and many displays of Daffy and his fathers racist apartment rental policies.His policies and rhetoric are repeating proof of his bigotry, Daffy donald just stopped a few thousand people who were promised a path to citizenship for joining the military and bringing their language abilities. There is no disputing Trumps blatant and repetitive racism and hatred.

Do any of these "actions, words, and deeds" prove he is racist? Post a link!

Yes. His words tell us who he is. That is one way we determine racists, we use their words. His words broadcast hate and racism. There re lots of cites hr, but we all know you were not accepting anything that does not fit into your belief system.

Yes. His words tell us who he is. That is one way we determine racists, we use their words. His words broadcast hate and racism. There re lots of cites hr, but we all know you were not accepting anything that does not fit into your belief system.

No need to get into belief systems, just post some evidence. Not propaganda or dismissed cases, just a shred of evidence.

Since nobody has posted any evidence here yet, you have no way of knowing how I might react.

You are denying obvious and apparent data showing he is a racist and has been his whole life. But when I read who started the thread, I knew that was the way it would go. Trump said he could shoot Hillary and the Pope on 5th avenue and not lose voters. You fall into that group.

Lots. Here's the list. But you will deny the facts.

There aren't any facts that prove Trump is racist in that clearly-labeled opinion piece, old man.

There is conjecture, subjective interpretation, and editorializing.

Want to try again?

You are denying obvious and apparent data showing he is a racist and has been his whole life. But when I read who started the thread, I knew that was the way it would go. Trump said he could shoot Hillary and the Pope on 5th avenue and not lose voters. You fall into that group.

That's not data, old man.

Do you know the difference between objective, empirical facts and opinions, subjective interpretation, and editorializing that's open to debate?

There aren't any facts that prove Trump is racist in that clearly-labeled opinion piece, old man.

There is conjecture, subjective interpretation, and editorializing.

Want to try again?

Court cases not facts in your bunker. Trump statements and blatant as they are, and you still dismiss they, Of course you do, Emerto anmd you have that in common. Just deny the evidence.

Court cases not facts in your bunker. Trump statements and blatant as they are, and you still dismiss they, Of course you do, Emerto anmd you have that in common. Just deny the evidence.

What court cases are those, old man?

The settlement that assigned no fault in United States v. Fred C. Trump, Donald Trump, and Trump Management, Inc.?

I quote: 'the matter settled with a consent decree, signed June 10, 1975. It included the ordinary disclaimer of liability (the settlement was “in no way an admission” of a violation"'.

https://www.clearinghouse.net/detail.php?id=15342

That's one case, Nerdberg, and it proved no racism.

Wanna try again, grand-pappy?

Back