Trump is not a racist

..tells you what he is. A second, at least, generation racist and ...

Yes, this thread is specifically about racism, not bigotry. I have quoted you claiming he is "A second, at least, generation racist". Do you happen to have a link to some evidence that he really is a racist? The Gish gallop is not evidence, so no need to do all that. Just post the evidence. If you feel compelled to claim that you already have done this, just provide the post number where you posted evidence that is not allegations, dismissed cases, propaganda, or gish gallop.

Yes, this thread is specifically about racism, not bigotry. I have quoted you claiming he is "A second, at least, generation racist". Do you happen to have a link to some evidence that he really is a racist? The Gish gallop is not evidence, so no need to do all that. Just post the evidence. If you feel compelled to claim that you already have done this, just provide the post number where you posted evidence that is not allegations, dismissed cases, propaganda, or gish gallop.

Posted over and over. You just refuse to accept the truth. he lost court cases about racial discrimination in housing. It was the biggest case of discrimination in New York history. That happen to you? Not me because I am not a racist.

Last edited:
Posted over and over. You just refuse to accept the truth. he lost court cases about racial discrimination in housing. It was the biggest case of discrimination in New York history. That happen to you? Not me because I am not a racist.

This thread does not request gish gallop, which is all you have posted so far. Do you happen to have a link to some evidence that he really is a racist? The gish gallop is not evidence, so no need to do all that. Just post the evidence. If you feel compelled to claim that you already have done this, just provide the post number where you posted evidence that is not allegations, dismissed cases, propaganda, or gish gallop.

No it is not. But, Define racist.

You are one of many lefties who have failed miserably to post evidence of how Trump is a racist. Some have posted gish gallop, some have tried to remove race from racism. You are not the first to conspire to redefine it.

Define racist. I am not trying to redefine racist, I am simply asking your definition.
You are one of many lefties who have failed miserably to post evidence of how Trump is a racist. Some have posted gish gallop, some have tried to remove race from racism. You are not the first to conspire to redefine it.

Racism as defined by Dictionary.com

noun
a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.
a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

He know what racism is, he is just looking for a way to derail the thread without actually providing any evidence that Trump is a racist.

Nope. just denying all the evidence flat out because you are one too. There is a ton of evidence and you cover your ears and scream NO. Real mature of you,

Back