Trump is not a racist

You decide you have the right to deny all conflicting debate.
dude, we all have the right to deny the things you claim, and in fact pretty much everyone has denied what you claim,........you've been invited to submit some proof but obviously you haven't got any of that......

I recently started an introduction thread, and was welcomed with a much appreciated hazing from the lefties here. Sweet! My kinda forum. Anyway, I saw a couple challenges from the lefties here to engage in a debate about anything. Anyway, I will open with one of my favorite debates that I have done on a half dozen other political boards, which is about evidence that Trump is a racist. Some of you may have seen my threads about this on DP, TPF, USMB, OR PF. If not, I will make you aware that I have won this debate on all those boards, and that they are available if any lefties want to research them to see how to beat me.

Ok, here is the challange. I assert that Trump is not a racist, even though the lefty media has painted him as such, and even though the general consensus of the left is that he is. I assert that there is absolutely ZERO evidence that proves he is a racist. I challange any lefty to present evidence here on this thread that proves that he is a racist. A quote in coorect context of something that Trump really did say would work, but not an allegation from another party that he said something racist. A lawsuit is not evidence either, since it is still an allegation until a legal decision is made. The other critical thing that absolutely must be clarified is which specific race Trump believes to be inferior to his own. Race must be involved for there to be racism.

Almost every lefty in the past has presented links to allegations that Trump is a racist, but none have ever been evidence. There is a lot of low hanging fruit on google, such as the HuffPo 13 items that Trump is a racist, but none of the propaganda is evidence. Ok lefties, let's see what you've got.

sez a white trash goyim cracka

Central park 5 was not only a real deal, but lasted years. Trump has a totality that includes
Real estate court cases over racism
Central Park 5
Birtherism declaring Obama a Kenyan and cheater for years
Called Maxine waters a low IQ person
Called African countries shitholes
Mexicans are rapists and drug dealers
His Kaepernick tirades
Trump has a long history of racism and abuse of blacks.

None of those are examples of racism you brain dead hack. Maxine is most definitely a moron of the highest order regardless of skin color. :laugh:

Just provide a link to proof that Trump is a racist, not to a list of allegations, dismissed cases, or propaganda. Even if you list hundreds of allegations and propaganda, it still won't add up to a single piece of actual evidence that he is a racist.

That shows he is a racist and has been for a long time. the proof is what he says and does. All that is clear and obvious racism. Do you want a DNA test? Sorry, that will not do it. Trump has been a racist since he was a lad, just like dear old dad.

When was it agreed that racism against Latins is not racism? They are being selected on color and name . Brown skin is still racism.

It is not racism if it is not against a race.

It is prejudice, not racism, unless you stretch the meaning of racism so far it no longer has any meaning. Many Hispanics do not have brown skin unless they are mestizo with Indian blood. Whites make up the majority of several Latin American nations. Are we being racist to restrict immigration of whites from Uruguay, Chile, or Argentina?

We too often see the term "racism" used anytime we want to accuse a person of prejudice against some group.

dude, we all have the right to deny the things you claim, and in fact pretty much everyone has denied what you claim,........you've been invited to submit some proof but obviously you haven't got any of that......

Only crazy rightys fight facts with insults and denials. You are proof of how facts do not enter vulpine brains. gave you a list . But not on Fox, so you did not read it.

Last edited:
It is not racism if it is not against a race.

Spot on. The word "race" can be heard when one says "racism", and this is because racism is specifically about race. There absolutely must be race involved for there to be racism. Lefties do a lot of damage to victims of real racism when they try to remove race from the meaning, since victims of real racism no longer have a word to describe what they are going through.

the proof is what he says and does.

Exactly! The proof is indeed what Trump says and does, not what others allege he has said or done. Please post a link to what Trump has said that makes him a racist, and be sure to omit what others allege he has said.

Trump being racist is common knowledge. Quit acting like a moron.

No, it is a common belief. As you can see in this very thread, nobody has been able to find a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist. Without the evidence, this notion can only be supported with faith.

No, it is a common belief. As you can see in this very thread, nobody has been able to find a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist. Without the evidence, this notion can only be supported with faith.

Play all your silly little games you wish, trump is a racist.

The fact that Trump has been doing legal and crude things to minorities for his whole life tells you what he is. A second, at least, generation racist and bigot. How he kept going after Obama birth certificate year after year without getting laughed off the TV is amazing. He started with discriminating against minorities in housing and ended with calling the president a Kenyan. What an asshole. Of course he had so many other hits between too. And you idiots cvoted for him to be president. So he keep us bigoting away, year after year.

Back