Trump is not a racist

The judge threw out Trumps countersuit for 100 mill. Is that the one you think this is about? Because Trump entered into a consent decree. Are those words fooling you? I don't know about liar, that is a Repuiblican fun term. but you are wrong.? http://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-report-trump-housing-discrimination-2017-2

lol......"the complaint against Fred C. Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations contained therein, and predating this Order."........no child, that is not a reference to the countercomplaint.........I am not wrong and you ARE pitiful.......

yes......Master......

I was thinking Republican stooge. So "counselor" what do you think about us sending our ex Russian ambassador, McFaul, to Russia so Putin can question him? Past presidents would have told Putin to fuck off. Right now, trump is discussing and thinking about doing it. Why not, they own Daffy.

I was thinking Republican stooge. So "counselor" what do you think about us sending our ex Russian ambassador, McFaul, to Russia so Putin can question him? Past presidents would have told Putin to fuck off. Right now, trump is discussing and thinking about doing it. Why not, they own Daffy.

:thisisgettinggood:

lol......"the complaint against Fred C. Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations contained therein, and predating this Order."........no child, that is not a reference to the countercomplaint.........I am not wrong and you ARE pitiful.......

of course, you are wrong, pathetically, stubbornly wrong.

more lies......he said today that is NOT thinking about doing it......strike two, lib'ruls.....

This time you are right. It is a wait and see if Trump is that stupid. I amj sure the rest of the staff is trying to argue him out of doing it. Of course, PP would buy it if Trump does do it. It is the King.

not sure what you expect me to be buying, but it certainly wouldn't be any of your lies.......

Funny PP, in the debates, when Trump was confronted about the suit he said " we settled it without admitting guilt. It was easy to do? He admits they settled the case. NOT FUCKING DISMISSED. If you bothered to read it, you would know Daffy and daddy, both signed the consent decree.. It happened. You must be a star ambulance chaser. https://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2017/02/trump-fbi-files-discrimination-case-235067 I await your apology for your right wing calling me a liar.

Funny PP, in the debates, when Trump was confronted about the suit he said " we settled it without admitting guilt. It was easy to do? He admits they settled the case. NOT FUCKING DISMISSED. If you bothered to read it, you would know Daffy and daddy, both signed the consent decree.. It happened. You must be a star ambulance chaser. https://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2017/02/trump-fbi-files-discrimination-case-235067 I await your apology for your right wing calling me a liar.

listen you simple minded fuck.......its been pointed out to you over and over........the consent decree specifically says the case was dismissed.......if you want to deny that fine, just realize you look like a fucking fool for ignoring what is right in front of your face.....you have been proven to be a liar, why would anyone apologize to you?.....

You dumb fuck. it was not. Trump says it was not. The paperwork says it was not and I gave you a whole bunch of articles discussing it. All say the same thing. You are showing stubbornness and stupidity are a bad way to walk through life. Is it alzheimers? Is that what makes you such a shitty poster who is unable to digest information? Or is it Trumpy disease that means facts are what you say they are. Because in this case, trump says he settled it and signed a consent decree. So the president, who I thought was dumber than you, proved he is not. You are the winner.

You dumb fuck. it was not. Trump says it was not. The paperwork says it was not and I gave you a whole bunch of articles discussing it. All say the same thing. You are showing stubbornness and stupidity are a bad way to walk through life. Is it alzheimers? Is that what makes you such a shitty poster who is unable to digest information? Or is it Trumpy disease that means facts are what you say they are. Because in this case, trump says he settled it and signed a consent decree. So the president, who I thought was dumber than you, proved he is not. You are the winner.

Back